The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Best treatment I've ever had from a Cups dealer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WingChun
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of WingChun
Ok, after a few months from the happening, I feel it's time to share with the magic community what I expreienced.
Right before Xmas I bought from Mad Jake Sr. and Mad Jake Jr. a set of Paul Fox cups in copper. Well, seems quite normal. But unfortunately I got them damaged, not due to uncareful packaging but for a mistake in selecting the cups. One of them had scratches which ran all around the saddle. Ok, seems I'm not giving a good image of Mad Jake Sr. and Jr.
I mean absolutely the opposite!!
From the moment I contacted them, they gave the greatest support in repairing the demaged cups. Believe me, not a tip or what could seem an insignificant point, was left. I sended the cups back to them. Mad Jake Jr. did a wonderful job in repairing everything. They sended back to me with a few exceptional extras (2 sets of balls and 3 lading balls) and even refunded the extra shipping I had to pay for repairing the cups.
I can't describe in words how kind and precise their support and work has been.
I had ordered in the past from RNT2. I've had a wonderful service from Don Buckley, but considering the the occurences I was telling, this is the best treatment I've ever had from a Cups dealer.
Oh, was just forgetting.....I live in Italy!! If this doesn't mean anything....
Mad Jake Sr. and Jr. you really deserve respect for the fairness of your service and the attention you give to your customers. So, publicly, thank you!
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2739 Posts

Profile of Tom G
I dealt a lot with Jake in his days with RNT2 and never had an issue. Great quality and a good guy to deal with.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5473 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Aside from having the coolest name, Mad Jake delivers on quality and service.

RNT2 as well. Both rock. Buy with confidence.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1469 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Both Jake Snr and Jake Jnr are great guys.
Marcella is a lovely lady too.
"But there isn't a door"
WingChun
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of WingChun
Quote:
On May 2, 2017, Tom Fenton wrote:
Both Jake Snr and Jake Jnr are great guys.
Marcella is a lovely lady too.

Marcella is the "silent" helper to both Mad Jake Sr. and Jr. The kind of person you can't do without!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Best treatment I've ever had from a Cups dealer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL