The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Some busking videos in Olympia, Washington (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4311 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I've started busking in Las Vegas in front of Cesear's Palace and haven't done so since moving back to Washington. It was like beginning again but it was fun. Here are a few clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xbg2S_eTxc&feature=youtu.be
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1490 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Thank you for posting that video. I really enjoyed watching it. Keep up the good work
Nick W
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Nick W
Good stuff, thanks for sharing. remember to continue to build your crowd throughout your show. otherwise you will get peels and low hats...
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4311 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Will do, my busking performances are few and far between but I'll definitely take that advice to heart
Chatterbox41
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, Georgia
346 Posts

Profile of Chatterbox41
Thanks for posting... enjoyed it! Is Olympia a big busking town or is it a novelty there?

Gary
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4311 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On May 4, 2017, Chatterbox41 wrote:
Thanks for posting... enjoyed it! Is Olympia a big busking town or is it a novelty there?

Gary

Kinda novelty, has had its run of legal issues about busking but when there is a festival going on its okay to do. Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1434 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
I enjoyed it very much, great work!
Chatterbox41
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, Georgia
346 Posts

Profile of Chatterbox41
Quote:
On May 4, 2017, Blindside785 wrote:
Quote:
On May 4, 2017, Chatterbox41 wrote:

Gary

Kinda novelty, has had its run of legal issues about busking but when there is a festival going on its okay to do. Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Sounds like Atlanta... kind of a novelty here, although there are some areas where it seems to be gaining in popularity...

Gary
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Some busking videos in Olympia, Washington (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL