The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Phone trick called Any Card. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
krisnevling
View Profile
Regular user
clearfield, pa
142 Posts

Profile of krisnevling
Found this on the play store and wondered if anyone ever used this? I did a search here but came up empty. Would love to know if it is usable.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai.......anycard
I am 27 years old and have been performing magic for 12 years. My main interest is in card magic, but I love all aspects of it. I love to discuss magic with anyone. Feel free to email me anytime.
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
Hi Krisnevling ,
TBH yes this very useable , I got it on a whim but it really is any card with one touch ,and the ways shown makes the touch very deceptive , no swiping to other screens it really is just touch to any card, used in a very clever way , I have a few apps to achieve the same thing just different reveals but this is very good and worth the purchase , well I am happy with my purchase , if have any questions send me a dm if I can help at all I will ..

regards
robbie
Afal
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Afal
Chris Ramsay has a review/demo on his youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WdjO-_y0jg
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Def a good effect worth the $.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Just got this really clever, BUT ! Unless there is someway of making the thing you take your cue from bigger then I've wasted my money as someone once said if you have to put your glasses on to read minds it's not so convincing
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3623 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
This is good. And is priced really good for what it does. Great effect.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
That is Nuts ! Wow ...
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I just ordered I agree with cardbiker my glasses are on now ! You have to time this perfect . I have the effect Any card it's free at penguin magic I like it better of course you !@#$e a card then the prediction card is face down on the phone screen . You wave your hand over the screen & the card turns over it's the selected card No Timming .
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
The trick I have from Penguin Magic Is "The Card" Not Any Card I got confused this effect is Any Card I like "The Card" effect better .
Afal
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Afal
Thank's tophatter. I've tried searching for "The Card" on penguin but search was giving too many results. Looked in the "freebies" section manually and found it at http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7808.

Not sure what's the purpose of the PDF since the app it links to the Free app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thunkable.android.sampandya_sp.Card) which already has the instructions with it. It's a nice little thing to reveal a forced card, although it has that element of "magic app syndrome" which is a problem with most apps I've tried.
AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
Got this..really good but needs perfect timing for some reason my change settings don't work I want to change a couple of the settings but it does nothing
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Quote:
On May 7, 2017, AceFace wrote:
Got this..really good but needs perfect timing for some reason my change settings don't work I want to change a couple of the settings but it does nothing

Mine doesn't work either I'd like to change the order of the suits
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
It's difficult to execute Timing is the key here, with my phone it's hard to get it right .
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
I wonder of the creator of this app is a member here. I like the app BUT NONE of the settings to customize this trick work. I see I am not alone with this problem.It is great that they have included the ability to change elements to suit ones style but the fact that the setting page seems dormant is very disappointing. It would solve some of the problems list above if the setting page worked!!
Anyone know K52 the company that is credited on the trick??
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
I found the support page in Italian .I did a translate but it translates everything to English except a secret question you need to answer to register??
Its the suits of the deck in Italian but not sure what answer they are looking for? Was hoping to register and ask about this settings issue.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Played around with this for the last few days just can't get the timing right not something I'll use
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
Cardbiker that is where the settings, IF THEY WORKED would help you as you would be able to adjust the timing to a longer gap!
CardPalHal
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of CardPalHal
I've been using this since I saw the Chris Ramsay video about it. I love it because the deck I carry around with me which already has a couple of gimmicks included along with being a MD allows me to just bust it out. I did it at a sunday brunch for my inlaws and I got great reactions.

My handling is that after they pick the card I "pull off the face" revealing a blank card, put the face on the phone, then I either do a reveal with a cardini change, or use the phone to flip over their card almost like the face is jumping out onto the card. Or I will straight up put the card on the phone screen, kinda slide it around, then turn the phone over so the selected card flops onto the deck.

The app itself functions fine for me. I have practiced the timing and a few different methods of initiating the reveal. I thought it was worth the money.
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
Card Pal
Hal does your setting work though. IE can you change preferences?
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
Card Pal
Hal does your setting work though. IE can you change preferences?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Phone trick called Any Card. (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL