The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Die-A-Bolic by Viennamagic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
I heard this just came out what are your thoughts on it? Is it to gimmicky or is it really worth it? From the sounds of it it sounds amazing.
§kitch
kardini
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
141 Posts

Profile of kardini
I possess "Die-A-Bolic" of Vienna Magic. He really functions and work as described in the adds. It is sensational, very good!!! I do not use this effect in my professional shows of mentalism (in stage), but always in private occasions where I intend to really impress my colleagues magicians (and public). The method is really DIE-A-BOLIC!!!!! It is very good! Its construction is perfect!!!! Its routine is also simples, but DIRECT and PERFECT. Repeating: To me it seems plus a effect to small shows - only in occasions special - mainly for necessary reset after the revelation of the free chosen number...
If you desire to possess a effect of "micro-mentalism" very well manufactured, that uses an ingenious principle and a very wonderful and impossible effect, I guarantee that you not will go to disappoint itself.
website 2017 - http://www.kardini.com.br
blurr
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of blurr
The trick does work as described, but they do leave out a very important aspect in the description. You need a secret bottle of water. So for table hopping routines, not to practical. But for friends at your house, or other magicians, it is great, and will slay them.

Blurr
"Someday men will look back and say I was the start of the 20th century."
---Jack the Ripper
Manfredo
View Profile
New user
Nuernberg/Germany
93 Posts

Profile of Manfredo
You only have to change the box, in which you carry the die, into a box with water. So you can use the box for table hopping too.
Manfredo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Die-A-Bolic by Viennamagic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL