The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Inno-Sense (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
brainman
View Profile
Special user
827 Posts

Profile of brainman
Anyone has this?
looks amazing...
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pAr8rP9iDM4?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7499 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1214 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1658 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Wow, that is VERY cool! Would love to hear a review
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4856 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
m.o.pfeil
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of m.o.pfeil
That is very nice and well described. Can it handle an offset?
I'd rather be read than (w)ri(gh)t(e)
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Nikita
Anyone has this smart table?
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Nikita
Really no one? Cause it's really not so bad)
Bad jelly
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Bad jelly
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2018, Nikita wrote:
Really no one? Cause it's really not so bad)

Hi Nik... Do you have this? I've looked at the website and there's a lot to take in so before I invest time in the research, I thought I'd check if it's worth the effort.

Cheers.
Bad jelly
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Bad jelly
Oops .. I also meant to ask if you 'Need' the table that's advertised with/as the package. ???
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
879 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Wow! This is now at the top of my radar..
UBT (UNDERGROUND BOTTOM TEAR) - NOW AVAILABLE!

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11565 Posts

Profile of John C
I never understood this stuff. I mean it's cool and all but why not just do a force?

A classic, peek, uhhhh cross cut.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Bad jelly
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Bad jelly
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2018, John C wrote:
I never understood this stuff. I mean it's cool and all but why not just do a force?

A classic, peek, uhhhh cross cut.

I agree to an extent, John. However, if this 'Inno- Sense' is modular there would be no problem in presenting the watch part alone as a friggin miracle.
All moves and even the stance would be motivated.
Equally, having spent many many years studying the classics (cards) .. it's nice to know that when the occasion calls for it, we also have the option of going low tech and gaining as much fun from that as we do with these expensive toys.
Most of my material is a healthy mix of high & low tech with the benefit of being reliant on neither at any given time.
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Nikita
Okay, seems that I will be like promoting this))
So yes, I have this.
For Bad Jelly: sorry, don't understand your question about "need table". Can you ask in other words?)
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Nikita
For John C: of course it's not a good idea to use high-tech (or any other type) mentalism stuff with cards. But... it could be not just playing cards)
Personally I use picture cards. And also in mentalism show it's a good point not to touch anything - cards, locks, envelopes and so on. Just to instruct the spectator's actions. It also seems like a part of suggestion when you say "take this, hold this, imagine that" and so on.

But the function I like most - instant mode. The spectator places objects one by one (any objects: coin, phone, wallet, lighter) on the table, then pick one - and you know what it is.
That's why I didn't choose labco's rainman - I don't need table stuff with cards, but stage standing table for random spectator's objects.

As for the product itself - there are some cons.
First of all, there is one part which isn't announced (except table and watch). A little box which is signal extender. So one more item to charge. Also you need to carry it on your hand closer to watch to get good signal (even not in trouser or vest pocket). This box was the biggest surprise for me because there is no info about it's existence. And yes, I was like "WTF?!"
Second - charge is very small, it's less then 2 hours. So one big show only.
Bad jelly
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Bad jelly
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2018, Nikita wrote:
Okay, seems that I will be like promoting this))
So yes, I have this.
For Bad Jelly: sorry, don't understand your question about "need table". Can you ask in other words?)

Sure ... When I looked at the product website it was promoting a stand-alone 'Stage Table' for sale as part of the package or so it seemed.
I therefore wondered if the package was modular allowing me to purchase the watch separately, which is the only part of the set-up I'm interested in really.
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Nikita
Hm.. to clarify - inno-sense is a scale built in table, and sending the weight info to android device. So the package is table and watch together as one system to track object's weight on a distance.
Why do you want the watch only?)
Bad jelly
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Bad jelly
Thank you for clarifying that Nikita. I have to admit to merely skimming through the details on the site and I incorrectly assumed the watch worked independently on a Bluetooth or RF signal.
I wanted it because it is a very clean natural way to gather information in a close-up situation. Additionally, I don't do stage work, if I did I would definitely invest in this.

Thanks Again.
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Nikita
You're welcome!
I think for close-up and for the stuff like this (with cards) it's may be good to try insight by hugo shelley or Cesaral Open Perceptions.
Bad jelly
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Bad jelly
Ha .. I have all the cool toys, ... Invested lots in high tech which is why Inno-Sense caught my eye.
So to be perfectly honest I didn't really need another gizmo but you know how we are !!. I've never heard of 'Cesaral Open Perceptions'. so there's more research right there. A quick guide/heads-up from you would also be welcome though. It just won't stop Nikita !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Inno-Sense (5 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL