The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Inno-Sense (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Nikita
I personally don't own any Cesaral products, but it well known. So you can trust it. You can just google it and will find his website with videos)
Show must go on! And so the toys))
Bad jelly
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Bad jelly
Thank you once again for your info sharing Nikita. Be well .
Neb
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Neb
Hi Nikita,

I’m quite interested in this product but was wondering -

a. How reliable is it actually in practice? Some electronics are solid (labco/promystic), anything less than that standard I find isn’t really worth it.

b. How big is the signal extender, and can you strap it to your forearm just above the watch?

c. If you connect straight to your phone, do you need the watch and signal extension or can you just take visual and vibration cues from your phone?

Thanks for providing info here! It seems not many people have this yet!
Garrad
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of Garrad
It says it works with an Apple watch...if you have your own, can you buy the table separately and how much is the table to buy on its own
You might say reality is the result of complex negotiations between the observer and the observed. But that is simply a point of view.


Many Thanks
Garrad
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
880 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Quote:
On Mar 3, 2018, Garrad wrote:
It says it works with an Apple watch...if you have your own, can you buy the table separately and how much is the table to buy on its own

This is also my question!
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Nikita
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2018, Neb wrote:
Hi Nikita,

I’m quite interested in this product but was wondering -

a. How reliable is it actually in practice? Some electronics are solid (labco/promystic), anything less than that standard I find isn’t really worth it.

b. How big is the signal extender, and can you strap it to your forearm just above the watch?

c. If you connect straight to your phone, do you need the watch and signal extension or can you just take visual and vibration cues from your phone?

Thanks for providing info here! It seems not many people have this yet!



Hi Neb and all!
a) I'm not sure how to answer it. Can you say two examples of bad magic electronic you used?)
It just works. I'm playing with it for a month. No mistakes with bicycle deck and other deck. Correct with every card. The same with the objects.
b) it's small (attached the photo) 4.5cm x 5.5cm So yes, I do the same - you can strap it anywhere on the same arm as watch.
c) unfortunately signal extender is a must. You can use any android device at once - phone, tablet, smartwatch. This smart watch is also just an android watch, not a special inno-sense watch - it is smartwatch x5 air, you can google it.

I bought it just blindfold - no reviews, no facebook groups, no post here))

Click here to view attached image.
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Nikita
Quote:
On Mar 3, 2018, Garrad wrote:
It says it works with an Apple watch...if you have your own, can you buy the table separately and how much is the table to buy on its own


Hi Garrad and TheDirectionalist
Yes, it said it works both android and iphone. And also you can find iphone app in the appstore.
But I can't test it since the app need late ios and I'm afraid of it because of some magic devices I use which doesn't seem to support the latest ios)
Maybe I can test it later somehow with others iPhones.

Cause it's both android and ios - it came with this android watch anyway. We all have mobile phones so any watch is just an option. So I don't think they sell table separately.
As I mentioned the post above - their watch is just a china smartwatch x5 air, which cost about 40-50$, so it wouldn't be a big economy to buy the table separately))
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Nikita
Also need to mention again about two biggest cons - a little box (signal extender) and short battery time (up to 3 hours).
For me it's not a big problems cause it's a stage prop anyway (you won't do strolling with it) and 2 hour mentalism show is enough for me in one evening)))
Neb
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Neb
Thanks Nikita!

I ordered one a few days ago because I discovered one of my friends has it and could answer my questions also.

He was very impressed with it and that was enough to convince me as he isn't too easily sold.

Thanks again for all your help!

Neb
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1569 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Quote:
On Mar 7, 2018, Neb wrote:
Thanks Nikita!

I ordered one a few days ago because I discovered one of my friends has it and could answer my questions also.

He was very impressed with it and that was enough to convince me as he isn't too easily sold.

Thanks again for all your help!

Neb


Good to know you can get it because I have friend said they no longer produce Inno-Sense, real not sure the validity of the source...
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

http://rubiksdream.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Nikita
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2018, Steven Leung wrote:

Good to know you can get it because I have friend said they no longer produce Inno-Sense, real not sure the validity of the source...


wow, really? I got mine last month) now know how lucky I am, thank you)))
Nikita
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Nikita
Quote:
On Mar 6, 2018, Neb wrote:
Thanks Nikita!

I ordered one a few days ago because I discovered one of my friends has it and could answer my questions also.

He was very impressed with it and that was enough to convince me as he isn't too easily sold.

Thanks again for all your help!

Neb


Great! You're welcome. Hope too see some new ideas here when you got it ))
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Inno-Sense (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL