The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Gregory Wilson's Ring Leader (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NYKnicks5
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of NYKnicks5
Hi, I am a fan of Greg Wilson, and I have heard some great things about his Ring Leader video. I was wondering if anybody knows whether or not he is planning to release it on DVD. Thanks in advance,

Jason Krueger

P.S. If anyone knows Greg's e-mail address please let me know so I can simply ask him directly.
desprado2
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles, California
119 Posts

Profile of desprado2
I am also a big Gregory Wilson fan. I looked in my Magic for Dummies book, and it lists his e-mail as theothergw@oco.net I hope this helps, and I'm not sure if it works but good luck.
"Treat others the way you want to be treated."
shane079
View Profile
New user
ga
33 Posts

Profile of shane079
I was thinking of picking it up when it comes out on DVD
NYKnicks5
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of NYKnicks5
I am also planning on purchasing once it comes out on DVD. I have purchased a number of VHS videos in the past to have been burned when the DVD comes out a few months later. I am going to email Greg and I will let you all know what I find out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Gregory Wilson's Ring Leader (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL