The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Racoon like bullet man? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
afcaballero
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of afcaballero
Hey Gary. With 60 PSI of air pressure it launches 5 meters, with 80 PSI launches 7 meters. The extinguisher can hold more than 150 PSI but I've not done any tryings with this maximum pressure. I just need between 4 and 5 meters.
Best Regards.
afcaballero
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of afcaballero
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2017, GS121002 wrote:
How far does it launch him?

Hey Gary. With 60 PSI of air pressure it launches 5 meters, with 80 PSI launches 7 meters. The extinguisher can hold more than 150 PSI but I've not done any tryings with this maximum pressure. I just need between 4 and 5 meters.
Best Regards.
afcaballero
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of afcaballero
Quote:
On Jul 30, 2017, randirain wrote:
I am the one who built the box with the picture of Chris.
The way it launched was...
There was a box inside that had a bottom that moved up and down. The bottom piece had flanges on two opposite sides that stuck out the slots in the sides of the box. On the out side of the box, was two long springs anchored on each side of the flanges, and lapped over the flanges. That way, when you pushed on the bottom, you are pushing on the tension of the springs. The top of the box had double doors, where one laps the other. A motor with an arm would turn to put the arm on top of the doors, holding them shut.
So you compress the rocking into the box, which also pushes down on the spring loaded bottom, and the doors are closed, the arm is moved into place, and you're ready to go.
With the two springs and the spring in the puppet. It really did shoot like it shows in the picture.
Hope that all makes sense.

Randi

I want to tell you, Randy, that you are very talented; this box is wonderful, outside is beautiful and inside is simply marvellous. I admire your creativity. Best regards, Alex.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Racoon like bullet man? (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL