The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Travel by Mickael Chatelain (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Fero
Sad to ear to all this critics.... I just ordered so I hope it will work fine for me.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Jun 7, 2017, mysticalsales wrote:
Received mine today but this is really meant for a right handed performer. The gimmick is oriented to be held in the left hand for right-handed performers. If you hold the gimmick and deck in your right hand the gimmick is positioned the wrong way. Returning it tomorrow, wish this would have been mentioned.

I'm lost on this, I've just tried it in left and right hands and it works just fine.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
The_Spider
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of The_Spider
I held off until some reviews came in and seems we have conflicting views. As a leftie it would be nice to know the issues, if any, before I Purchase

Dean
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Fero
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2017, The_Spider wrote:
I held off until some reviews came in and seems we have conflicting views. As a leftie it would be nice to know the issues, if any, before I Purchase

Dean

Hi Dean
I will share my thoughts as soon as I get it.
Slackerking
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Slackerking
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2017, danskefogden wrote:
Gimmick is so hard to use, its old princip. worst release this year... I return it too

If you think this is the worst release of the year, you haven't bought much.

I don't get it. The Gimmick isn't hard to use at all. Takes a little bit of practice to get the handling down but it's very clever thinking.

i quite like this a lot. To each his own I guess.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I haven't got this but I have got Solo and tool which are essentially the same gimmick . Is this the same ie a m..n.t card box with a gimmick that traps the selection on the card box ? If it is again it's the same in essence as Solo and Tool , if not how much does it differ and what is its advantages if any over those 2 products ? I assume it must be different as there is no left hand right hand issues at all with the previous effects and there seems to be at least some debate on this with Travel ? If anyone can describe the differences I would be grateful , best wishes Tarik 😊
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2017, Tarik Flash wrote:
I haven't got this but I have got Solo and tool which are essentially the same gimmick . Is this the same ie a m..n.t card box with a gimmick that traps the selection on the card box ? If it is again it's the same in essence as Solo and Tool , if not how much does it differ and what is its advantages if any over those 2 products ? I assume it must be different as there is no left hand right hand issues at all with the previous effects and there seems to be at least some debate on this with Travel ? If anyone can describe the differences I would be grateful , best wishes Tarik 😊

This differs a lot from Tool etc, you can not do the card vanish with tool that is what this essentially adds, yes it has part of Tool on it but that's only half the gimmick.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thanks Mark for the info . I am glad it is different and has added bonuses as Mickaels M case was essentially the same as the Romero box so just wanted clarification . Thanks again Tarik 😊
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Fero
Just received.... didn't have the time to practice but for the moment I feel quite disappointed (unusual for most of chatelaine effects)
The gimmick looks quite fragile and not that invisible, personally I even think doesn't do the smoothly the job it has to do.
If you practice maybe can work as camera trick.... I wouldn't risk to do that on stage or with other spectators.
The gimmick itself is ingenious but difficult to make it work (or maybe is just mine bad)...
Really disappointed
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
If you own XBOX by Kevin Schaller - it's kinda that, but with an extra helper. I own XBOX and like it, but don't perform it that much so I was looking forward to this. As a lefty I didn't have any issue with it, but found the entire thing "clumsy"

Mickael performs it in the video several times - flawlessly, and it looks great when he does it.
philipsw
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of philipsw
Unusually I was baffled by the purpose of the gimmick until I actually watched the instructions! I felt like the 'vanishing' part of the gimmick was slightly overkill, but that the way it helps with the reappearance was rather clever. Full review, as ever, here: http://www.bicycle-cards.co.uk/2018/02/0......-review/
http://www.morethanmagic.co.uk

It's not what you do but the way that you do it!
RoelofV
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of RoelofV
Hi there!
I bought it from someone but didn't get the description and he didn't had the description anymore.
Who can help me out please?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Travel by Mickael Chatelain (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL