The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » My Brand New REVIEW SHOW! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (26 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Kaan
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Kaan
Hi everyone,

I'm Kaan and am very glad to announce that I finally brought a longly planned project to life.
The idea is very simple: a young magician reviewing latest magic products to ensure the community a better and secure experience when purchasing new products.
I believe doing a Review Show as a private person as supposed to magicshop-reviews will be something new and interesting to watch.
The new channel will be dedicated to Reviews only and will be used to host a Review Show every week featuring one product only, so that we can concentrate on that specific product.
With my personal opinion (can of course vary from person to person) performances and descriptions I will try to make you more comfortable with the products and also try to answer some of the discussed questions on the Magic Café.

The first review is already up - it's the Markman Deck - you can check it out beneeth:
https://youtu.be/Zr9uihXOP8M

Next weeks review is going to be Triple C, so if you are interested stay tuned for that!

I would welcome any comments, wishes or/and suggestions regarding the Review Show and would be very thankful if you left a free subscription on the channel!
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Really good show mate 10 out off 10 please do loads more of them
Kaan
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Kaan
Quote:
On Jun 2, 2017, Karl M wrote:
Really good show mate 10 out off 10 please do loads more of them

Very glad you liked it Smile
Sure there will come more,
Have a great day!
Kaan
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Kaan
I would love to here your ideas, suggestions and/or requests for this project Smile
Make sure to make your ideas a part of it!
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1949 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Nicely done! Show your face, don't be shy, LOL
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3176 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Turn off the background music. It's very distracting. Best wishes for the new show.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Whennis the next one of them coming out mate?
Kaan
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Kaan
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2017, Karl M wrote:

It is planned for next Wednesday - Triple C by Christian Engblom Smile
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Hey brilliant I been thinking of getting that one so Im looking forward to seeing it mate
Dave the Knave
View Profile
Regular user
Cochise County, Arizona
135 Posts

Profile of Dave the Knave
Hey Kaan--

It was a good review. I agree with Magic Mike, however, that background music should be avoided. Keep up the good work!

Dave
JonathanW
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of JonathanW
Subscribed and yeah get rid of the background music. Also I guess you may be trying to stay anonymous but if you show your face and not just a shot of your neck down that should help make it better..kind of odd to listen to someone talk and not see their face.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1244 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Yep, dump the background music and stay anonymous
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1068 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Staying anonymous could be fun. -The Unknown Reviewer
Display a puppet at the end that gives the product a thumbs up or thumbs down or places the product in a toaster for roasting and burning.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2017, Kaan wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2017, Karl M wrote:

It is planned for next Wednesday - Triple C by Christian Engblom Smile

Only one more sleep,looking forward toit mate
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Dave, how does knowing where someone lives affect the credibility, use or insightfulness of their opinion? Confused?
Dave the Knave
View Profile
Regular user
Cochise County, Arizona
135 Posts

Profile of Dave the Knave
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2017, Terrible Wizard wrote:
Dave, how does knowing where someone lives affect the credibility, use or insightfulness of their opinion? Confused?

Hey Terrible! My comment is a bit facetious. Knowing where someone lives has little or no bearing on an opinion regarding a magic trick. My point is that usernames are like masks, and people have been known to wear masks to be anonymous. Most of the posts on the Café are from people who give no clue as to who they are, let alone revealing where they live. That's pretty anonymous. Actually, I think MazingMandy's post is humorous because, unless "MazingMandy" is his or her real name, then the opinion posted "carries no weight" because it's an anonymous opinion. I like the irony.

Having said all that, I value the opinions posted on the Café; if I didn't I wouldn't be here. I don't agree with a lot them, but that's to be expected--I'm old and opinionated!
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Cool Smile.
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
I didn't understand what you are saying. Perhaps you can type it in a different way
Kaan
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Kaan
Hi everyone,
let's keep this thread about the review show only.
Here is the 2nd review... Triple C by Christian Engblom Smile

https://youtu.be/Zs3x68g2I20

Have a great day,
Kaan
Kaan
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Kaan
Guys,
my next review will feature Leap by Agus Tjiu! Stay tuned for that Smile
Hope to solve some questions with my review!

King Regards,
Kaan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » My Brand New REVIEW SHOW! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (26 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL