The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fraser Parker Fundamentals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MitchellK
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of MitchellK
Http://fraserparker.co.uk/fundamentals.htm
I bought this earlier today. So far I have only watched the first 20 minutes, but WOW this is brilliant. Even the first 20 minutes has some incredible thinking and subtleties and insight. Any mentalist, or even those interested in mentalism and mind reading stunts NEEDS this.
I am yet to finish watching, but I thought I'd stop off and post an immediate review here.
Fraser's Real Time Pre Show (Now Show) is great and I found myself chuckling when he explained it.
Mitchell
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1760 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Mitchell beat me to the one two punch on this one!

The mental sounds reading techniques are phenomenal! I've known about them for years when he was gracious enough to send me some of his until recently unpublished work like his binary concepts that grace the pages of his Memoria 2.

He had not shown me some of his billet work though and that was a joy to see! Sometimes I wonder if everyone thinks Fraser does exclusively propless work and never handles billets or classical methods, which I know is not the case.

Anyways...

On here you're going to see Fraser's handling on some billet work, a touch of cards via the Kings Force from Second Coming (my favorite force of all time that I have numerous applications for) and much more.

I'm lucky enough to hear Fraser's rambles a lot live as he's one of my most treasured friends and colleagues. If you don't have this luxury or if you just want to finally see what Fraser has been holding back that not even I've seen then you must pick this up today!

XX,
-Jakob
Dan Dent
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Dan Dent
The taught card effect (which is shown in the trailer) is simply beautiful.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
This has some great material in it! I was familiar with a lot of it because of how much work of Fraser's and Peter's that I've seen.

I think this set is PERFECT for magicians that want to begin Mentalism. A lot of the discussions are about basic principles in Mentalism but with Fraser's added flair and improvements which elevate each principle to a new level. If you're an experienced mentalist, you'll be familiar with a lot of these principles, but I think you'll find the subtleties add a lot to these.

Fraser covers billet switches, center tear (with his "now-show" idea of how to use preshow in the present), you'll learn a little about pocket writing with Peter turners brilliant technique which is the only thing on he subject that has made me WANT to do pocket reading, you'll also learn about sound reading and mental sound reading, you'll learn THE BEST card force of all time (it was in Second Coming. I have used it a TON since I read it. It consistently gets incredible reactions) Fraser uses this opportunity to talk about one ahead principle, a lot more is taught as well.

I've all, I really enjoyed the video. It had some great thoughts taught very casually and conversationally.

For 10 pounds, you'd be a fool to not get this. Honestly, I'm a little upset they included the card force in here as I believe it's one of the best techniques Ross and Fraser have come up with. It's one of my favorite creations of modern Mentalism.

Madison
If you enjoy my thoughts on the cafe, please consider donating a coffee at the link.
https://ko-fi.com/madisonhagler
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Thanks for the review mate I'm definitely goign to buy iot now
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2253 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Fundamentals gives you a look inside Fraser's brain, and how he thinks.

The price is worth it alone it what he calls Now-show, which is his way of doing pre-show, but it doesn't seem like he is doing it.

The billet work is amazing, as well as revealing information, especially in his one ahead principle routine.

You will also learn about pocket writing, as Madison mentioned above.

This is a crash course that all magicians wishing to dab into mentalism can look into, as well as even mentalists to go back to the basics and take a look at them all over again.

Peter Turner is back, and we get to see his thoughts on pocket writing.

Also, Fraser teaches a great card force, for those that don't have Second Coming, you can get it here.

All in all, a great project and cant wait for more.

Thanks Fraser, Peter

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1852 Posts

Profile of Prager
Download now and watch instantly on any device:
https://e-mentalism.com/collections/newp......download
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Fraser Parker Fundamentals (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL