The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » The Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox (15 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Bob Farmer
View Profile
Elite user
Magic Forest
428 Posts

Profile of Bob Farmer
Some more reviews of The Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox:

Genii Forum Best Magic Books of 2017
I'm going to put Ryan Matney's Spoiler Alert, Bob Farmer's Gaffus Maximus, and Jim Steinmeyer's latest in his Impuzzibilities series on this list. If you like good card magic, these books fall into the "must have" category.
D.S.

“I am the recipient of your recent output and recommendations - wow wow wow ... The Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox ... is brilliant.”
—J.M.

“As for books - the stand out one for me is Bob Farmer's The Bammo Tarotdiction Toolbox.
I took awhile before ordering it. And that worked out well for me since the supplements that Bob emailed out after the book was published were included with the book. And the supplements are my favourite part of the book. I prefer seeing this principle applied to a full deck of cards rather than a packet. And that is what the supplements focus on. The book has a lot going for it. A new principle. And easy to do. And my favourite trick - which ends with a shuffled deck in new deck order - allows you to do something that cannot be done by sleight-of-hand or gaffs. It is rare a new principle achieves an effect that cannot really be achieved any other way. I really love playing around with the system that Bob has uncovered. And all this despite the fact I was on a break from card tricks.”
—J.M. Genii Forum Best Magic Books of 2017

For more info email bammomagic@cogeco.ca
Bob Farmer
View Profile
Elite user
Magic Forest
428 Posts

Profile of Bob Farmer
Another rave review for The Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox follows. For more information email bammomagic@cogeco.ca

"... Less than a year after publishing the exhaustively researched Bammo Ten Card Deal Dossier, Farmer has put out another brilliant work that delves into a mathematical card sorting system seldom used in magic. With the Tarodiction Tool Box, you can secretly arrange cards in front of spectators and stack cards in Tamariz, Aronson, and Si Stebbins order in less than two minutes. It works with a specific tarot deck or any regular deck once you code it. The system is easy to see and understand.

"... Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox also has one of the few excellent bizarre magic presentations I have seen written up in a general magic booklet. The premise for that trick is the prediction that famous occultist Aleister Crowley wrote the night he died is finally going to be explained using tarot cards.

"... Serious card workers and the math experts of the magic world will have a field day with the concepts. For the rest of us, this is something we can use to fool our fellow magicians as well as our audiences.

"Highly recommended."

Rolando Santos, Linking Ring, March 2018.
Bob Farmer
View Profile
Elite user
Magic Forest
428 Posts

Profile of Bob Farmer
Tarot rises up!

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-44471537

As the new article above explains, use and belief in Tarot cards and readings is bigger than ever. Tarot hasn't been this popular since Nostradamus was predicitng the winning nags at the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe in Paris and making a bundle on the trifecta.

Here's your chance to take advantage of this trend and add some Tarot-themed magic to your act. Sure, it's the height of hypocrisy to sell something real that all magicians know is a fake, but in case of a tie, your job is not to educate the ignorant and superstitious, it's to fool them badly and maybe, just maybe, let them think YOU are the real thing.

You need the Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox. Here's just one of the reviews:

“... Less than a year after publishing the exhaustively researched Bammo Ten Card Deal Dossier, Farmer has put out another brilliant work that delves into a mathematical card sorting system seldom used in magic. With the Tarodiction Tool Box, you can secretly arrange cards in front of spectators and stack cards in Tamariz, Aronson, and Si Stebbins order in less than two minutes. It works with a specific tarot deck or any regular deck once you code it. The system is easy to see and understand.

“... Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox also has one of the few excellent bizarre magic presentations I have seen written up in a general magic booklet. The premise for that trick is the prediction that famous occultist Aleister Crowley wrote the night he died is finally going to be explained using tarot cards.

“... Serious card workers and the math experts of the magic world will have a field day with the concepts. For the rest of us, this is something we can use to fool our fellow magicians as well as our audiences.

“Highly recommended.”
—Rolando Santos, Linking Ring, March 2018.

For more information email Bammomagic@cogeco.ca

For more Bammomagic go to:

https://www.lybrary.com/bob-farmer-m-579510.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » The Bammo Tarodiction Toolbox (15 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL