The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant Lotto By Alan Rorrison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Hey folks. Ever since I uploaded a small performance of this effect to my Instagram people have been asking me to release it. So when I decided to release a few downloads from my sinner series it was only logical to start with this.

It's a fun little gimmick that let's you instantly and visual change a looking scratch of ticket for bank note/ instant pay out.

Easy to make, easy to perform and resets in seconds.

It can also be made in plastic bills.
Check it out http://www.alanrorrison.com/Store/Lotto.html
JMAuthentics
View Profile
New user
Birmingham, UK
10 Posts

Profile of JMAuthentics
Love this. One of my favourite effects from the series. Will definitely be making this up to keep in my wallet. I hate the word organic... but I LOVE magic with everyday objects when it makes sense. This does, and it's strong magic to boot.

Exactly what I've come to expect from you Al xx
MagicManNick
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of MagicManNick
This is a lovely little effect which you can carry round with you in your wallet. There is some arts and crafts but it can set you up for future projects and even repairing other gimmicks you have.

I will be adding this to my repertoire as this will flow nicely from and into other effects that I have in my act already. Alan also tells you about two other effects (not by him) that will compliment this effect.

You will need to commit some money to this but it will last you and as long as you keep everything I'm sure you can just get it replaced at the bank.

Definitely one for a worker and hobbyist really looking forward to the rest of the sinner range that Alan teased us with on Instagram.
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Is it limited to lottery tickets or can it work with other things as well? PM me if needed.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Hey folks thank you for the kind words.

Ive just updated this so it should work on all mobile devices also... We noticed a small Issue so we got that fixed today for you guys.

Ash as long as its a similar size and shape it should work just fine
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Thanks Alan!
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Back in magic again then
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Hard to keep away... Some times we just need to vent I guess.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Wow. 2 glowing reviews from a combined post count of 10. LOL. Congrats on your 'comeback' again.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Who said it was a come back mate? I have not been away, just not been here. Im just putting out some stuff I think a few people hete may like... congrats on still being here lol
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Someone mentioned you'd retired. Can't remember who but it's on here somewhere. Like the demo. Wish they were all like that. Simple and to the point.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I tried to make a point of that... This is what it is.... thank you for noticing... if anything isn't that clean call me on it .... my demos will always be straight...

That trick is awesome enough
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Bought it, like it. It's a little more involved (construction wise) than you'd think but all in all, is a solid release. Alan is one of my favorite creators (so, so inventive) and I'm glad I picked this up. He gives some helpful tips along the way in regards to construction that I think will make life easier for all of us that are into arts and crafts.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Cheers man. Im happy you like it and hope you have fun with it.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On Jun 8, 2017, Sashac wrote:
Bought it, like it. It's a little more involved (construction wise) than you'd think but all in all, is a solid release. Alan is one of my favorite creators (so, so inventive) and I'm glad I picked this up. He gives some helpful tips along the way in regards to construction that I think will make life easier for all of us that are into arts and crafts.

So there is a lot of involved arts and crafts? HOw long did it take you to contruct the gimmick?

Thank you.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
A gimmick can be made in 15 minutes. Butbifyou arw taking ur time or new to crafts it may take about 10 minutes extra. Its not a hard build at all.

I would not say there is alotnof arts abd crafts. I just go into detail to make sure everything is clear

Hope this helps mate
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Thank you. Your comments were very helpful. I will be picking this up later tonight.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Sorry for the typos... darn phone
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Just got it at PEnguin Magic. I will watch it after Golden State beats Cleveland again tonight.
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Cheers man. Im sure ull like it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant Lotto By Alan Rorrison (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL