The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant Lotto By Alan Rorrison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
The video is now fully updated so it will work on any device.. Cheers for your patience folks. All downloads from now on will work of this system..
garys
View Profile
New user
Hertfordshire, UK
59 Posts

Profile of garys
I purchased this yesterday. Alan, thanks for the great customer service. I look forward to making the gimmick.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
You are most welcome man.I hope you like it
desi Avtar
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of desi Avtar
This is my first purchase from AR and he didn't disappoint me, although in my country India, this lotto voucher/ticket isn't available ,but then that's not a big deal I believe,I am gonna find an alternative for sore.
Subrata
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Thank you mate. You can really use any card you like so it will be super easy to get it up and running with something other than a lotto scratch off...
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1644 Posts

Profile of JamieD
If you have watched the trailer for “Instant Lotto” then you will have noticed how beautiful this thing looks! It’s snappy and visual nature makes this perfect for strolling/ walk around magicians!

So what do you get? You get just over 40 minutes of instruction. Filmed in Alans studio, the quality of instruction is A-class. Nothing is left unturned. The gimmick is relatively easy to make for those with basic gimmick making experience. You will require a scratch card and two bills as well as a few other items which most magicians will already have lying around. (I certainly did) If you don’t already own them however, Alan provides all resources to be able to get hold of them quickly, cheaply and easily!

Onto the actual effect! It looks sooooo cool! Whilst I haven’t tried making it with plastic bills yet, I’m sure it wouldn’t be an issue. Whilst you may have an idea of the methodology employed, let me assure you, there is far more to ti than meets the eye! It looks so clean! The gimmick is incredibly easy to use and master. Angles on this aren’t 100% as you could imagine but with a little audience management and be aware of your angles, you have a solid 180 degree performing space to not worry about. Once again, Alan goes over all of this in the download. For me, effects that make my eyes smile are the ones I was to do for my audience. If It makes me go wow, it’ll definitely make them go wow. What I love about this also is the topical nature of it. Something everyone can relate to. Also it can take you into many different performance avenues. Perhaps Power Ball 60? Or perhaps making the Scratch card reappear somewhere else (but un scratched) Then when they un-scratch the panels, it reveals something magical! (re: Cartomancy by Peter Nardi) It could make for a killer close up routine for restaurant work too!

I guess the long and short is, if you liked what you saw on the demo and you have basic gimmick making abilities, you really won’t be disappointed with this! Its beautifully visual and for the price, it is an absolute steal! I highly recommend it!

Purchased from: http://www.alanrorrison.com/Store/Lotto.html
Price: £10 (roughly $12.89)

Jamie Daws
THE DARK SERIES - DECEASED - SCREAM - HE'S NOT HERE - www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Thank you Jamie. It really is an awesome piece of magic and I'm happy you like it.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4234 Posts

Profile of videoman
Does it work with US bills and lotto tickets which differ in size from UK?
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
It dose mate. Its super easy to adjust for all currencys and most scratch of card shapes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant Lotto By Alan Rorrison (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL