The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lectures at Casa DeSouza in Wayne, PA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marc DeSouza
View Profile
V.I.P.
Wayne, PA
202 Posts

Profile of Marc DeSouza
Hi All,
I thought I might mention a few lectures coming up over the next couple of months at our place:
June 19th - Mark Calabrese - This is Mark's new lecture on card magic, mentalism and weird stuff with cell phones, including borrowed ones. He will be performing and teaching a number of effects that are on the market (worth more than the price of admission) as well as some unpublished work.
July 6th - Marc Oberon - This is a new lecture from a FISM Champion. He will be discussing theories from his new book, Grips, Lines and Looks which have to do with the choreography of magic and misdirection. He will be illustrating these theories with original effects for close-up, parlor and stage.
July 31st - Diego Minevitz - Diego comes from Argentina and his lecture is Extreme Magic for Everyone. HE will perform and teach the safest ways to do extreme magic and stunts like glass walking, Russian Roulette type effects with nails and staple guns, and a variety of escapes from real handcuffs, gaffed cuffs, siberian chains, zip ties, and straight jackets. There is even a close-up effect where a selected card escapes from a mini straight jacket.

Contact me via PM for more information and reservations. We are near King of Prussia, PA and the venue is a 33 seat theatre with Stadium style seating.

Marc DeSouza
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lectures at Casa DeSouza in Wayne, PA (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL