The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Ultimate Canadian Paddle Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Was in a Hudson Bay store this week and saw that they are selling cool miniature wooden canoe paddle key chains. They are the perfect size and shape for paddle routines because they are... well... paddles! Smile Put on some black dots ala the spot paddle trick and weave a clever story about one paddle having a hole in it... now you never need to be up the creek without a paddle trick!

Cheers,

John
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Thanks John.

I like the idea. Gotta go find me a paddle!

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Print a beaver, moose, seal, whale, or salmon on it.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Thanks for the heads up, John. I picked up several. A beaver and a salmon might be appropriate for what a paddle might come across. Good Canadian patter possibilities with this!
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I recently made one of the Paddles into a version of the old "jumping toothpick" style of paddle... image below:

The peg stores nicely in the hole in the handle when not in use:

I have a neat presentation for it but essentially I show how I can magically fix the three holes with one patch (the peg). I am sure many are familiar with the set up of this old effect. If you need help send me a PM.

Cheers

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Ultimate Canadian Paddle Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL