The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Amazing Silk Tray (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Tommy James is at it again.
His Amazing Silk Tray is another wonderful silk trick that can be routine for both children and adults. This is a great prop. It can also be used with soft colored ropes for a blendo rope routine or even a cut and restored or blendo ribbon routine. I have quite a few ideas for this wonderful tray.
The set-up and working is quite easy to do. It is almost automatic in working and well worth the money.
Tricky Ricky
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I have one, and I love it. It will be my second trick in all of my shows, leading to the "blowtube" trick or mis-made flag. Jim
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
longdeademperor
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of longdeademperor
This is such a great prop. I bought a 17” laptop sleeve or case (which is actually 18” by 12.5” by 2”) to safely transport it.
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
760 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
I use this tray in conjunction with a sponge trick in which all three sponge balls disappear (I basically use routine from one of Tommy’s Birthday Show DVDs).
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
TommyJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Foxboro, MA
1750 Posts

Profile of TommyJ
Thanks SO much guys!
"Keep the Kids Laughing!"
https://www.tommyjamesmagic.com/store
randysburtis
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of randysburtis
Had this as soon as it came to the local magic shop. It was supposed to be a demo and I convinced the shop owner to let me buy it. Played with it a bunch but never put it on my show til this year. Wow ! So good. Used it as a running gag throughout and then at the end 3 silks appear. A quick juggle,then into a rip.apart bag to change it to The End silk. Been getting gasps when the silks appear.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Amazing Silk Tray (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL