The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kandu's "KNOT FUNNY" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
This has been around for a while and I perform it just like on the video below.
Funny stuff with a cool ending and the kids get it.

http://kandumagic.com/PDFs/KnotFunnyCatalogSheet.pdf

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzCrADyEtoM
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Jef Eaton
View Profile
Special user
526 Posts

Profile of Jef Eaton
Thanks for enjopying the prop George, and the the nice comment!
kandumagic.com
<BR>jjeaton@aol.com
<BR>Creator of what my Mom thinks are the funniest kid show props around!
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
I've been using mine from the first batch that was made. The box is showing some wear from all the performances over the years. This is a laugh a minute routine, you don't have to be funny to laughs with this one.
Well worth the money and some.
Tricky Ricky
Beowulf
View Profile
Loyal user
Thomas A. Lilly
284 Posts

Profile of Beowulf
Be using mine tonight in a library show. Very well made prop, loads of laughs, two assistants. I added a bit at end where after the bottom falls out, we need an additional three seconds in the dark. Assistants each hold an end of the tube, and I drape a foulard first over the girl's head, then the boy's, then mine, and finally over the tube. Count out three seconds, pull out rope: knots still there. So whilst they hold the ends of the rope, the audience calls out the one magic word guaranteed to make knots disappear: MOMMIE! Knots are gone and we get baby ropes.
Jef Eaton
View Profile
Special user
526 Posts

Profile of Jef Eaton
I loved that line when you first told me about it. Glad you enjoy the prop! And the cloth over the head for the magic to work "only in the dark"is a gem also!
kandumagic.com
<BR>jjeaton@aol.com
Jef Eaton
View Profile
Special user
526 Posts

Profile of Jef Eaton
Due to this nice post (thanks guys) I have had some inquiries regarding the availibility of the Knot Funny trick.
I am out of stock on them, and am on the road doing my summer fair tour. I won't get home until Sep and plan to build more in October.
You can email me to get on the "interested" list so I can email back when they are again available.
Thanks for the continued support on all of our stuff!
kandumagic.com
<BR>jjeaton@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Kandu's "KNOT FUNNY" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL