The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Video at my Web Site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6013 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
I have no idea if this is the right place to put this news. But I just put two new video clips at my web site for people to enjoy.

The first is Chicago great Jack Pyle doing his world famous bridge deal at a party at Jack Kodell's house.

The second is my Father, the late Billy Bishop, performing his world famous rope tie. This was a comedy escape trick that he invented. And he won the Houdini award with it at a PCAM Convention.

And there is a video of the late Charlie Miller.

Plus video of me doing my sellgame routine and ending and my trade mark card effect, Glenn Bishop Cuts the Aces.

Enjoy,

Glenn Bishop
http://www.mrhypnotist.org
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
Jem
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
342 Posts

Profile of Jem
Awesome stuff. It's great to be able to see rare footage of the great card men of years back. Very invaluable indeed. I especially enjoyed the Jack Pyle clip.

Thanks for sharing, Glenn!
jli
View Profile
New user
Houston, TX
86 Posts

Profile of jli
All I can say is, "WOW!" Those clips are a real treat, and inspirational, too. Now I want to go learn the shell game and cups & balls. Also, watching Charlie Miller, Jack Pyle, and Billy Bishop was like watching real magic history.

BTW, which TV show was that where you did the 3 shell game and Quarter Stack?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Thank you for a peek into the history. I know Dick Stoner has been doing a version of this wrist tie for over 40 years. It is enjoyable to see such clips.
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6013 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
The quarter stack and the shell game were done on a TV show called weekdays in Salt lake city UT. I was also quite a few years ago.

Both routines and my cups and balls routine will be on my next DVD and I hope to release it about July 1 at a lecture I am going to do in FL.

This and a few other things like my DieNamic diamonds and my coins to glass routine will also be on my next DVD.

Thank You,

Glenn Bishop

Just added Buddy Farnan doing close up magic and a little bit of three card monte...

To the video's at my web site.

Enjoy!

Glenn Bishop
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
tylerdurden
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of tylerdurden
Great clips I enjoyed them a lot
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Video at my Web Site (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL