The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » C-Purse (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
C-Purse
http://www.marchanddetrucs.com/magasin-d......rse.html

https://youtu.be/18UcheuLki8

All the tours in video!
C-Purse

Description

This innocent purse has an internal Machiavellian exchange system!
With the C-Purse you will show, disappear or exchange small objects (coins, notes, folded cards, rings, capsules, sweets and much more ...)
The major asset is that the exchange takes place without any suspicious movement. If you hold your C-Purse, the inside can be examined by the viewer, touching it quickly will not notice anything.
You can avoid objects from tinkering and create sound illusions!
Smooth design, rounded edges, integrated opening system, everything has been thought for an effective Pocket management and without risk of scratching or scratching anything!
Handmade in Bolivia in a fair trade process, the C-Purse is made of high quality llama leather (beautiful, thick, supple and especially resistant!)
Dimensions 9 X 9.5 cm (width x height)
The +

Quality product (noble materials, protected mechanical system and reinforced seams).
Thick and soft leather to conceal loads.
Internal change without suspicious movement (you do not let go, do not turn the purse to exchange).
Ability to control the tinkling of objects (allows sound illusions)
Logo embossed to identify with the touch in difficult light conditions (cabaret, restaurant).
Uncluttered design with nothing to hang on to make your Pocket management easier
Tested for more than two years.
Allows to exchange 4 Morgan dollars for 4 others without difficulty!
A user-friendly PDF containing the manipulations and ideas around the C-Purse + 5 routines + 2 bonus routines
The routines

Currency »Snap! "(3 phases)

The spectator chooses a play. Finger claps, the room multiplies! It starts again, it triple! A double click, the coins are transformed into a ticket of 10 euros!
Piece under the watch (C-Purse version)

In this version which of course can be executed without accessory, the C-Purse brings a very good diversion of attention thus making the charge very accessible even to the most timid magicians.
Card signed with the purse

M & n's production (mentalism for children)

A child chooses a small coin from the currency of your C-Purse and imagines how many candies he could afford. He puts the coin back into the wallet and turns it into a mere 30 minutes! (That you will offer it of course!)
Metal twist with capsules (signed capsule!)

bonus

A routine of mentalism by Julien Losa »a very very very free choice«
Christian Rodd's C-Purse ring routine »The cherry in the C-Purse«
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Bit on the expensive side! Especially since I didn't see anything that can't be done with a number of existing coin wallets/purses.

Jim
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1087 Posts

Profile of taller8
I like that the mechanics are inside rather then the external types like the Becker purses. I'm liking it

Is it coming to the US?
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
I do think these look nice but as far as I'm concerned I love my Larry Beckers purses way too much to switch

Good magic to all,

Eric
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2017, taller8 wrote:
I like that the mechanics are inside rather then the external types like the Becker purses. I'm liking it

Is it coming to the US?

Inside. Also, it's much better than the traditional himber coin purse, and you can of course show both sides of it, and even lay it on the table without fear that people notice something odd with it.

If you think it's expensive, maybe try Quiver/VDR by Kelvin Chow, which looks pretty similar to the C-Purse (check the video). I only own the C-Purse and not Quiver or VDR but a friend of mine purchased the VDR from a chinese website, 52magic.net. And trust me, the quality is very very good. The Quiver is the same as VDR (just the name is different), but it is produced by Arteco Production, a french magic shop. The Quiver costs 45 euros. I don't know about VDR, it seems that it costs much more, although my friend told me he managed to get that for only 35 euros, i.e., nearly half the price.
sadhu
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of sadhu
Does the website has an icon to translate texts into English? Do they send the C-purse worldwide?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
I emailed them asking about shipping to US and received a reply almost immediately. I don't think they would mine me sharing it here.

Hello,

Yes no problem, you can choose the shipping method you want :

Without insurance and tracking : 10 €
With insurance and tracking : 20 €

Product cost is 55 euros (VAT included) without VAT it was : 45.83 €

So total : 55.83 €
or : 65.83 €

Payment by PAYPAL here : ludo@marchanddetrucs.com
You PAYPAL adress need to be exactly the same where I need to ship the package.

Best regards,

Ludo, Marchand de trucs

www.marchanddetrucs.com
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
544 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
I bought (2) Quiver wallets direct from Kelvin Chow. They are available on Meir Yedid's site for $45. However direct from Kelvin are $35 shipped Free from Hong Kong. Shipping took 3-weeks (he says avg 2 weeks). He sends you a link to the video tutorial right away. I was able to use mine perfectly from the box. Nice leather, black lined. Liking very much so far.
Steph
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
What are the differences between C-Purse and Kevin Chow's VDR?

I don't own neithet but plan to buy one.
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2017, rockbrunnen wrote:
What are the differences between C-Purse and Kevin Chow's VDR?

I don't own neithet but plan to buy one.

Like I said in my post, I own C-Purse and I played with VDR that a friend showed me. Both of them have two inside compartments, and are handled almost the same way. It's a little bit easier to control which compartments you want to open with VDR than with C-Purse, although I have no difficulty when controlling the opening with C-Purse. An advantage of VDR/Quiver is that the spectator can open the purse all by himself, and he should open only one compartment, i.e., the normal one, not the secret one. However, I probably wouldn't advise you to do that, because it's a little bit risky. If spectators don't open the purse wide, the secret is immediately discovered. Regarding the leather, they both differ. I don't know which leather is more durable. I have a feeling it would be C-Purse (its quality is top notch) but I can't be so sure as I'm not an expert. But both of them are high quality leather anyway.
Drtriage
View Profile
Elite user
My garden fence has
463 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2017, Stephon Johnson wrote:
I bought (2) Quiver wallets direct from Kelvin Chow. They are available on Meir Yedid's site for $45. However direct from Kelvin are $35 shipped Free from Hong Kong. Shipping took 3-weeks (he says avg 2 weeks). He sends you a link to the video tutorial right away. I was able to use mine perfectly from the box. Nice leather, black lined. Liking very much so far.
Steph

Do you have a link for purchasing direct from Kelvin? (tried Google with no success).

Thanks
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Mh1001, thank you very much for answering my question. I appreciate it.
NeverMind
View Profile
Loyal user
Right up there. On the stage.
283 Posts

Profile of NeverMind
Total 75 Euros is a bit on the higher side for the given functionality, imo.
It is better to be trusted than liked.
Under promise. Over perform.
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2017, NeverMind wrote:
Total 75 Euros is a bit on the higher side for the given functionality, imo.

If you have paid attention, as shown above, the price is fortunately not 75 euros.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Just ordered. €67 to the UK. Will feedback once I've received it
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
kelvinkind
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of kelvinkind
Hi everyone, this Is kelvin chow here
The creator of quiver.

The C purse is ridiculous! You just steal our design!
It is exactly like ours except you changed the name and logo. We have been since beginning of this year and we have trailer out on March. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6_oON_305HQ

It took us a year to develop this and you just steal it and pretend it is your product? There were no change purse or anything like it in the market before quiver. And you are saying half year after we published quiver, you suddenly came up with a 99%identical product?!

I hope you guys should agree this kind of behavior should not be supported.

Kelvin Chow
kelvinkind
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of kelvinkind
*we have been selling since beginning of this year.

We have also gave artist like Patrick Kun and shin Lim our purse as gift back in February.

The C-purse is a complete rip off of our product!
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Xavier Lepronier, the creator of C-Purse, created it two years ago, and he was testing it since two years. And the C-Purse has been released last year, and at that time, Xavier was selling those on his website. It's only recently that he partnered with Marchand de Trucs and that C-Purse is sold by Marchand de Trucs.

Truth be told, in Virtual Magie, a french forum, some people were asking if you copied the C-Purse. At least, no one was thinking that C-Purse was a rip-off of the VDR/Quiver. And if you ever read my above comment, you will see that both are not exactly the same, there are some subtle differences with respect to the opening mechanism.

My impression is that you both came up with the same idea at the same time. It's not the first time something like this would happen.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Received it yesterday. Nicely made, but as the instructions are in French I'm struggling to open the second side.... I've developed my own handling to overcome it but Ludo has said that an English version will be out in about a month. Until then, I'll keep with my handling!
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Fortunately at this stage of my life I can afford good quality workmanship. I have quiver, and actually bought 3 after seeing the first, brilliant. I have the Becker purses, very good but quiver are a step above. I recently bought off ebay Tri City Magic 3 purse monte, LOL, terrible. But not a problem as they make a good non magical purse to use and I luv spring purses. But really, can't show them at all they have a bigger pouch than a kangaroo on one side. If the C purse does the switch without the need of a secret touch, then well, I'll get back to you in a months time, as that is what it will take to get the order to Oz. I will also want the instructions in English, so perhaps a little longer. But for now, Quiver is just the Duck's Nutz for me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » C-Purse (5 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL