The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Details of Deception - By Greg Chapman (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
chappy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of chappy
Attention to those who have Details of Deception!
Prize to give to someone who successfully completes the following:

All you need to do is:

1. Post here the last word on page 117.
2. Include here or email me at moveunderfire@gmail.com a picture of yourself holding the book.

There is only one prize to be won! The winner will be chosen by me, based on no particular logic. Give it a day to take "entries" and I will post the name of the winner here shortly!

Those considering pasting a picture of the book into a picture a random person holding it... go ahead! If you're prepared to go to the effort, it's all yours. The prize is a recently released special deck of cards, boxed, sealed, brand spanking new. If you have one already, well, now you'll have a spare. Either way it's FREE!

Thanks!
Greg
DETAILS OF DECEPTION at www.thedevilsstaircase.com
chappy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of chappy
I'm very pleased that my book is battling it out among the bestsellers over at Vanishing Inc. Thanks for the continued support!
Best,
Greg

Reviews still coming in...

"Greg's first book, The Devil's Staircase was full of great routines and clever ideas. In Details of Deception Greg keeps the standard high and delivers nicely constructed and utterly fooling routines. Along the way, Greg shares insights and ideas that can help make all of your magic even better. I especially liked Greg's work on estimation and the memorized deck. If you enjoy card magic then you want this book!"
- Eric Richardson
chappy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of chappy
Folks here know Vlad_77 ... who recently sent me this great comment about Details of Deception below:

"I finished the book and I am absolutely convinced that your book should be required reading. Your in depth discussion of the Second Deal is brilliant. I love the finesses you've added. Stacked to Win is a KILLER routine and could be a separate manuscript on its own - it's really that good!"

It's been on Vanishing Inc. best seller list for several days now. I know they have a handful left for those interested.

Very simply, if you do card magic, get this book! If you don't, you will be fooled by someone that did. When I read the book I found myself saying, 'This is a good idea,' 'This trick would have fooled me.' 'I will use this.' My favorite routines were: Any Pair, A.C.A.A.N., MD Poker, That Old Trick, The Stranger, and Sneaky Three. Highly recommended.
- Steve Ehlers
ash2arani
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Profile of ash2arani
Peek
chappy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of chappy
Great! I was beginning to wonder if it had been missed. Done, and easy as that. Keep an eye on your email for details. Best, Greg.
AznSAmagic
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Canada
92 Posts

Profile of AznSAmagic
Aaww... My book is still on its way
Cerca Trova
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4807 Posts

Profile of landmark
chappy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of chappy
Great Review, thank you!
chappy
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of chappy
For the past few weeks there has been a Facebook group "Devil in the Details" loaded with clips showing a bunch of material from Details of Deception for anyone interested who has the book (or The Devil's Staircase). If you've enjoyed any of this material you'll enjoy what's happening on the group. Plenty of regular updates, so please join in the discussion there.
Best,
Greg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Details of Deception - By Greg Chapman (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL