The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Arnprior Market (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
I'll be busking this summer at the brand new Arnprior Market.

Starting mid-July, I'll be performing weekly- close-up magic and acoustic music. I'll be switching between the two art forms weekly or so.

So, if you'd like a chance to see magicalaurie live, come on up to Arnprior, Ontario, Canada. Never heard of it, you say? Smile All the more reason to check it out, it's a hidden treasure. Smile

We've got two beautiful rivers and an abundant ecosystem that needs more promotion, I think. Last year we had a moose at the airport- lovely girl, indeed, and this year we've got a pair of nesting ospreys at the ball diamond, pretty close to my backyard, and right across the street from the MacNamara Nature trail- which provides a home for a family of deer, porcupine, red squirrels, chipmunks, several types of woodpeckers... On the water, there are ducks, cormorants... and you might be lucky and see the regular Great Blue Heron, geese, goslings, beaver, you get the idea. Smile

For those who are interested in a little something different, Arnprior might be the place for you! Come see me at the market- Sundays 11a.m.- 2p.m.- we do get lots of tourists who seem to appreciate us, so please feel welcome to visit! Smile

http://arnprior.ca/live/calendar/market/
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie

lady osprey 2017

Missy 2016
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
Starting July 23rd, 11 a.m. - 2p.m., with acoustic music... Smile
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
I've heard tell of a bear in these here parts, lately! Smile I haven't seen it yet, myself, unfortunately. There's still time, though! Smile That'll bring
folks to town, surely it will. Smile

The market's going well. I started with traditional/folk public domain music and that seems to be developing quite well, so I won't be switching horses midstream, afterall. I'm going to stick with music for the season. I have busked with close-up magic before, but am finding the music flows much more smoothly for this venue. In fact, it's inspiring me to work on writing more original songs, which is something I've been wanting to get to for quite a while now.

Please do come on up to Arnprior if you'd like a chance to catch musicalmagicalaurie live, Sundays 11a.m. to 1p.m. (occasionally a little longer, but 11a.m. to 1p.m. for sure) Smile

P.S. This just might be the perfect little venue someone's been looking for. Smile We're about 40 mins from Ottawa but we have our own airport, if you've got your own plane, hello. Smile
http://arnprior.ca/live/transportation/airport/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Arnprior Market (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL