The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Close up mat / board (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hi can anyone point me to where I could buy a close up mat / board that I could hide say a magnet or receiver underneath, I'm thinking mainly about using it with my Insight deck
Thanks in advance
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Maybe Pattrick can make one for you. He sells one of the best close-up mats. I lost his contact, but I am sure someone here can send that to you.
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
589 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2017, Magic KL wrote:
Maybe Pattrick can make one for you. He sells one of the best close-up mats. I lost his contact, but I am sure someone here can send that to you.

http://www.pattricksmagic.com/pattrick-s-magical-mats/
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1930 Posts

Profile of tbaer
The Magic Depot has a PK Pad. It's a nice looking board with a magnet inside the board. So if the spectator wants to look underneath the board, he can and will not find anything.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Thank you all for your suggestions much appreciated
Magic NAO
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Magic NAO
Pattrick's matts are great indeed. He made a couple of them for me specifically designed for my robot. Pattrick, if you read this, many thanks again!
Karl M
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Karl M
Make you're own like what I did mate heres the skinny https://www.theory11.com/forums/threads/......s.33510/
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5003 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=26
Here is a good starting point. I have made several now taking it from concept, getting some great suggestions from other members and experimenting a little. You can easily customize and add magnets or whatever to the tray/pad. Plus it is very inexpensive.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Thanks Karl and Poof Daddy good of you to post
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Close up mat / board (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL