The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Need a new magic vest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jiayi
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
313 Posts

Profile of jiayi
My old magic vest is almost worn out, looking to get a new vest. I am looking for something that identifies you as a magician right away. Does anybody know any good vendors? Or where can I find magic themed fabric to make one?
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
The Gentleman's Emporium has a nice selection of vests. I bought one for a Victorian themed presentation. They may have something that meets your requirements unless you need cartoon themes and such.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Loudmouth Golf is a popular website that some entertainers use for show costumes.

They have a variety of vests.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Also, there is a lady named Heidi from the UK who makes a lot of entertainer's costumes. If you google "Heidi's Costumes", her website and Facebook page will show up.

There are lots of photos posted on her Facebook page (a lot more information than on her website).

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Heidiscostumesuk/photos/

Vests are called Waistcoats in the UK.

I met Heidi at KAX one year (KIDabra / Axtell Convention held in California, USA). She came over with some of the UK entertainers.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
jiayi
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
313 Posts

Profile of jiayi
Heidi does great job! I will send her a message. Just curious, if I were to make my own, where will I be able to find magic themed fabrics?
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Search the "clothes we wear" section under "odds and ends" and you might have more luck.
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Doc Willie
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Doc Willie
Don't know if these are themed enough for you, but they have lots of storage options: https://www.scottevest.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Need a new magic vest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL