The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Screwed Card by Adrian Vega (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
So basically this uses the SAME gimmick as Alex Hecklau's effect but a different handling?? Am confused...
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4663 Posts

Profile of RNK
Watched the instructions for this and I am looking forward to receiving my cards. I really like how this looks!

I think Alex's version looks more clean but in Layman's eyes I do not think it will matter.

RNK
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1551 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2017, RNK wrote:
Watched the instructions for this and I am looking forward to receiving my cards. I really like how this looks!

I think Alex's version looks more clean but in Layman's eyes I do not think it will matter.

RNK

RNK, is it worth it to buy this if you already have Rejoined?

Thanks.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2139 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I have Rejoined. Do you all think one version looks more aesthetically pleasing to the spectator's eyes?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4663 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2017, Magic KL wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2017, RNK wrote:

RNK

RNK, is it worth it to buy this if you already have Rejoined?

Thanks.

I do not have Rejoined. But I will say I used this yesterday at a festival gig for 4 hours and it was a huge hit! People loved it!!

RNK
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1551 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Thanks, RNK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Screwed Card by Adrian Vega (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL