The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Did Juan make a mistake here? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

P.L.Green
View Profile
New user
Asturias (SPAIN)
59 Posts

Profile of P.L.Green
Around minute 5:40 to 6:30, any clue on what did not work as expected?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx8gL9kC6o8
Can you keep a secret?.....So can I ;o)
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1539 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Haha. Great video. Did you watch the whole video? That was actually part of the routine. He teaches it on his videos and in his book Mnemonica. It's called 4 of a kind I believe. Great trick! Jaun is fun to watch.
P.L.Green
View Profile
New user
Asturias (SPAIN)
59 Posts

Profile of P.L.Green
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2017, Bobby Forbes wrote:
He teaches it on his videos and in his book Mnemonica. It's called 4 of a kind I believe.

I have bought the book, but have not started reading it yet. I was not sure if he was using misdirection or just made a mistake somewhere. He looked really confused to me.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1539 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
If you watch the whole performance of that routine he ends with a pretty nice climax. it was all show. If he confused you, that means his acting skills are on point haha. The routine is called "all of a kind". It's on page 94 in "mnemonica". Since you have the book you should check it out. Very fun routine.
P.L.Green
View Profile
New user
Asturias (SPAIN)
59 Posts

Profile of P.L.Green
Ok, thanks for the hint. The books I actually bought are the Spanish version of "Sinfonia en Mnemonia Mayor" (vols. 1 & 2), and this trick is shown there on page 125 (vol. 1). I mention it in case somebody bumps into this thread in the future. I am still reading the basicsCT-TRRTCM, so it will take me some time to get to the details in Tamariz's material
Orlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Washington
220 Posts

Profile of Orlan
Hi PL Green,

Your profile says you're in Asturias, do you have a favorite online magic shop in Spain? I'd like to get my hands on a few Spanish magic books. Shipping will be killer though. Smile
P.L.Green
View Profile
New user
Asturias (SPAIN)
59 Posts

Profile of P.L.Green
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2017, Orlan wrote:
Hi PL Green,

Your profile says you're in Asturias, do you have a favorite online magic shop in Spain? I'd like to get my hands on a few Spanish magic books. Shipping will be killer though. Smile

Orlan,
I am fairly new to magic. So far I have only bought the books mentioned before in the only online store I could find them.
Sorry for not being able to help more
tomd
View Profile
Special user
729 Posts

Profile of tomd
Its great to see Juan performing his stack work in english, helps me a lot. Any other useful videos? I still like the Spanish videos he has on youtube but the language barrier makes it a tad harder to absorb whats going on.
P.L.Green
View Profile
New user
Asturias (SPAIN)
59 Posts

Profile of P.L.Green
tomd
View Profile
Special user
729 Posts

Profile of tomd
Thanks for the links, but only the first link helps my search, I'm just looking for his stack work.

I'll continue my search, but I suspect I'll be left with only the spanish videos, of which there are loads that have mnemonica tricks.
SimonCard
View Profile
Special user
601 Posts

Profile of SimonCard
What a master! I thought he made a mistake too and I kinda worried about him.
divomas
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of divomas
Fantastic performance - just learnt Mneumonica stack so great to see it in action.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Did Juan make a mistake here? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL