The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Xeno by Marc Kerstein - Read ANY Thought (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Inner circle
India
1080 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Android ??
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
samllevy
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of samllevy
Not yet I think.
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2017, MadisonH wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2017, elimagic wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2017, MadisonH wrote:
How is this different than inject, G?

It is different because the app is able to tell you what the person is thinking of without them typing in what they are thinking of. For example, you pull up a list on their phone of the top 100 movies and you turn your back and as they are just scrolling through the list, the app tells you what they are thinking of without them typing anything, tapping, nothing like that. It is different enough and does provide some variety.

So as an example with inject you might say, "go ahead and think of your favorite movie and google the movie poster in a google image search" (then you would know the movie)

With Xeno, you give them a list of movies and say "Go ahead and scroll through and just thinking of one of the movies on the list, got one? Now lock your phone" In this action you would know what they are thinking of.

-Eli

Great, thank you for the clarification!

Inject can do that too.
Yours,

Ivan
MagieLucas
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
93 Posts

Profile of MagieLucas
I got this today and its very useful. Clever trick
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I love this! I bought a tiny, and I mean tiny BT earphone for $6. It's skin colored, well my skin color, lol. It tells me the info in my ear!!!! My phone can be in my pocket after synch! if I need the info again, I just touch the screen.
$17, so cheap. I have bought so much less for so much more.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2017, Xiqual wrote:
I love this! I bought a tiny, and I mean tiny BT earphone for $6. It's skin colored, well my skin color, lol. It tells me the info in my ear!!!! My phone can be in my pocket after synch! if I need the info again, I just touch the screen.
James

NICE!
Do you have any link?
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2017, Ceierry wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 6, 2017, Xiqual wrote:
James

NICE!
Do you have any link?

Yes I do! Oh sorry, it was only $5 LOL!
https://www.banggood.com/Mini-S530-Wirel......=myorder

James
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
The only thing I don't like about the voice to text is that is keeps saying the peek over and over again. Is there a way to change that?
James
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2017, Xiqual wrote:
The only thing I don't like about the voice to text is that is keeps saying the peek over and over again. Is there a way to change that?
James

Hi James,

Like it says in the instructions, the text to speech mode only says the peek once, but you can have it repeat when you touch the screen.
I imagine that you’re probably hearing the peek multiple times because you keep touching the screen.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2017, magicmarcuk wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2017, Xiqual wrote:
James

Hi James,

Like it says in the instructions, the text to speech mode only says the peek once, but you can have it repeat when you touch the screen.
I imagine that you’re probably hearing the peek multiple times because you keep touching the screen.

Hi Marc.
At first it's only when I touch the screen, but when I go back to the start screen it keeps repeating until I close the app. However, now it seems to only do that sporadically.
No worries! This app is fantastic! I only learned to day I can get the peek hours later! Amazing!
James
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Does this app work. French language please ?
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Andy at The Jerx has come up with a great use which has been added to Xeno today.

The use is detailed in the second item on this page:
http://www.thejerx.com/blog/2018/6/28/gardyloo-64

And Xeno is available here:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/xeno-rev......358?mt=8
john G
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of john G
I like the free version because it can be done on a specs phone
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Hi John,
The paid version also takes place on the spectator’s phone but has a few advantages. It also works with more than just star signs.
john G
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of john G
Ok then do you have to have your phone in play for it
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Not in play, no. But you do need your phone on you. A requirement which I think is pretty fair..!
john G
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of john G
So you could not make the list ahead of time and have a special url to get to the list on line please pm me if nescecary
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Quote:
On Jun 29, 2018, john G wrote:
Ok then do you have to have your phone in play for it

Not that the spectator knows. I use this all the time. It's probably the easiest peek of information of any app.
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Quote:
On Jun 29, 2018, john G wrote:
So you could not make the list ahead of time and have a special url to get to the list on line please pm me if nescecary

This isn't a trick where someone is picking an item from a random list that is just floating online at a "special url" for no particular reason. They're looking at a webpage that is dedicated to a certain subject. Xeno is a collection of different sites you could use for the effect on different subjects. If you're not interested in using one of those subjects, then it's probably not the app you're looking for.
Pfauntschi
View Profile
Regular user
Munich/Germany
153 Posts

Profile of Pfauntschi
Any updates on other languages? I think I would love thos app as much as wikitest, but i‘m from Germany...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Xeno by Marc Kerstein - Read ANY Thought (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL