The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Green Neck System (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
drolleric
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of drolleric
The first effect with knife fork and spoon can be done impromptu at a restaurant
Other effects are very creative too...
Absolutely propless magic
But you will have to stay focused to understand and memorize it all !
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of NeilS
The book actually helps you learn by providing some very clear and visual examples. I soon got the hang of it, fooling my wife the day after receiving the book - and the cutlery routine also gave rise to some unexpected laughs.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2186 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

So I picked this up and it took awhile to arrive from France, but now that I have actually read it through and tried some examples, this is good.

This is something that you will always have with you anywhere you go, and will be able to amaze at a moments notice.

When you first open the book, Gabriel has you follow along so you can also experience what the spectator's will experience.

Then he goes over lots and I mean lots of variations and examples, and different ways you can use this.

You can play it out anyway you like, as there is lots of room for presentation here, since once you learn the core method everything else is secondary.

The book is 230 pages, going over different ways as I said above you can use this.

From cutlery, to smash and stab, to which hand, to wine/beer/and whisky, to identifying a chosen drawing.

I know what most of you might say, but this is similar to Bob Hummer's Mathematical 3 card principle....yes and no.

This is an extension of that principle, but sneakier and better, since no questions are asked, and you are turned away the entire time.

You can even do this over the phone if you wish.

You can use playing cards, tarot cards, 3 different colored sponge balls, a key, a pen, and a wallet......you can use 3 different types of fruits or vegetables.....sky is the limit.

What is great about this, is that the method is well hidden and layered, and nobody will suspect a thing....I know I have already done it for a few friends with their objects from their homes.

This is something that you will always have on you, anytime, anywhere, and that is what makes it special. Not many routines you can say that about.....plus its impromptu

If you are looking for something that truly fools everyone, and can be entertaining, and you will divine where a chosen object is, and it is only thought about, then this book should be in your library.

Very happy to have purchased this, and look forward to what variation or extension Gabriel Werlen comes up with next.

All good reviews, that is why I caved and purchased, and I am very delighted.

Thanks Gabriel for a wonderful treatise

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
drolleric
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of drolleric
In the french edition there is an enigma you have to solve to gain access to a secret webpage with a bonus trick
Is it in the english version too !?
How fast did you solve it ?!!
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Does anyone have this and T.I.T.E

I'm thinking of getting one of them

My worry is T.I.T.E seems to not be repeatable

If anyone has both - as to me they seem to be similar in effect [if not in method] - which would you recommend [?]

Or am I being thick - and they are chalk and cheese

Not asking about method

Just interested in pros and cons as a side by side comparrission
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1519 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Just go for this one. Just more powerful !
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Dreda
View Profile
Loyal user
France, Paris
237 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Green Neck system without hesitation (limited to 3 items).

T.I.T.E uses only business cards and personnaly I was expecting something else.
"I know that I know nothing" - Socrate
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Well.......

I hate eBooks and so much more love real books

i take it you have both?
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Thank you both of you...
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4019 Posts

Profile of videoman
I have both but only just got them so really haven't had a chance to thoroughly study them both.
So far I would say I prefer TITE, but that could change after performing with them. It is a close call right now as both have their merits.

The repeatability is not a significant factor for me. But worth mentioning that TITE could be repeated at a later time, just not immediately. Not sure of the repeatability of Green Neck off the top of my head. Not sure where this desire to repeat something comes from anyway. I seem to recall Duster mentioning using TITE for a reverse monte and I'm pretty certain that you can't do that with TITE and certainly not it's intended use and personally I feel like it would be a waste of the concept anyway. I'm sure there are better ways to achieve that so save TITE for something that really touches and affects people.

Green Neck is an actual physical book, and very nicely produced if that is a factor for anyone.
They are both very good and it's really subjective to pick a favorite in this case so at some time you may just have to get both.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have and very much like both. They are very different effects and for different situations.
I am glad to have both in my repertoire.

Neil
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of The Duster
I suppose asking on this thread - I was more likly to get pro GNS responses

I'm pretty sure I will end up getting both - I just dislike eBooks so from the start I was leaning towards getting this first

Thanks
gab
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of gab
The Facebook group is online!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1931859317031831
Tempesta
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
398 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
This is secretly one of my favorite things ever...ever.

But that's a secret.
//Sean Beard
drolleric
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of drolleric
Just something the spectator has to concentrate a little bit on, and in a silent environment..
Not suited for a gig with a lot of noise..
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have done this in a restaurant and it generated a lot of fun and interest. One of the routines is ideal for such a setting.
gab
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of gab
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2017, Tempesta wrote:
This is secretly one of my favorite things ever...ever.

But that's a secret.

OMG!!! Thanks!
drolleric
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of drolleric
I see Neil has joined the Fb group
I am contacting them too for new tips on the method !
gab
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of gab
Quote:
On Sep 7, 2017, drolleric wrote:
Just something the spectator has to concentrate a little bit on, and in a silent environment..
Not suited for a gig with a lot of noise..

For the close-up versions, you just need a place where the participant will hear you back turned away!
gab
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of gab
You can still join the Facebook group:
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1931859317031831

Nice contributions there!

I was at the French Magic Convention last weekend. Even magicians were scratching their head. I performed the first effect with cutlery up to 10 times to top magicians. They were becoming crazy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Green Neck System (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL