The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Razed (color changing lighter) by Alchemy Insiders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
​Title: Razed
Creator: Dallas Fueston and Jason Bird
Publisher: Alchemy Insiders
MSRP: $ 25
Skill Level: all
Video Run time: 32 minutes

Type of effect: Color Changing Lighter Effect

Manufacturer's Write Up: An Instant Lighter Transposition that will blow you away!!!

Here is my video review: ​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNRy_sdUaSo

Written review:

What's in the box? Gimmicks you need to build the utility yourself – no lighters are included

How are the production values: Average. Each performer is on screen one at a time (while the other one films presumably) a lot of the video is gimmick construction

Is it well taught: You get everything you need – although I’d add this is not a trick in itself – it’s more like a production that should accompany another trick.

Storage? Does it "pack flat?" It’s just the size of a small bic lighter

Does it "play big?" Make sure people are watching or they could miss it.

Difficulty / Skill level required: The build is a little intense, but once it’s built, it’s self working.

How much arts and crafts are involved? A lot.

How practical is this in the real world? (can it really be done?) Sure, it’s not hard, but it’s not examinable – before or after. Resets itself.

Overall score: let's toss out the traditional score of 1-10 and make this something that we all can appreciate and understand.

_____ Very Satisfied
_____ Somewhat Satisfied
_____ Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied
___X__ Somewhat Dissatisfied
_____ Very Dissatisfied
_____ No Opinion

My thoughts: Disappointed that I had to buy lighters and build it myself. I hate arts and crafts and working with THAT special material.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Thanks David. Great review as always.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Razed (color changing lighter) by Alchemy Insiders (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL