The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PK Ring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3077 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Sorry about this thread I didn't know where to post this . I wondered whether anyone knows where I can purchase a black or silver good quality PK ring with the internal measurements being 22mm . Everywhere in the UK or infact anywhere I have searched only seem to go up to 19 mm . An example of the perfect size is Greg Wilsons Ring thing ( ie the ring supplied ) although that's not a PK . Any advise please pm me or post on here if allowed , thank you it would be greatly appreciated best wishes Tarik 😊
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1568 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
I haven't seen a pk ring of that size.. but you could just buy a normal ring of the size you want and buy this which allows you to make any ring into a pk ring;:

http://www.morfinmagic.com/html/store.html

Sleepy
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3077 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Thank you very much for all your help guys Tarik 😊
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2599 Posts

Profile of tophatter
22 mm Is a size 10 correct ? This my size . I have a cheap one but it serves me well, I always wanted to get the non talking Pk ring.
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2017, tophatter wrote:
22 mm Is a size 10 correct ? This my size . I have a cheap one but it serves me well, I always wanted to get the non talking Pk ring.

I think 22mm is between a 12 & 13.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2330 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
22 is 12 / 13

that's what I wear.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1072 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hi Tarik there's a 21mm ring on magic week for £25 by Leo Smetzer
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3077 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Excellent help from all of you , thank you so much . I have managed to order online from one of your links so thanks again for all being so helpful , best wishes Tarik 😊 Smile
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2599 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Okay I think 20mm is size 10 If 22 mm is a 12 /13
Drtriage
View Profile
Veteran user
My garden fence has
340 Posts

Profile of Drtriage
A useful resource to check sizes when purchasing a PK ring (or any ring!): http://www.ringsizes.co/
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2017, SleepyMagic wrote:
I haven't seen a pk ring of that size.. but you could just buy a normal ring of the size you want and buy this which allows you to make any ring into a pk ring;:

http://www.morfinmagic.com/html/store.html

Sleepy

Reading this thread, I hadn't seen that any-pk-ring gimmick, which seems pretty interesting.
However, when I sent the creator an email to ask a question, I didn't get any response, which makes me a little concerned about buying the book off of his site.

Does anyone have recent experience ordering from it? Any thoughts on the gimmick?
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1568 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
Good to know, thanks. I'd also been interested in the "purchase gimmick from me" option (if any were left), since the original Café thread: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=159 suggested that they were sometimes hard to source.

But at least that's a start.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PK Ring (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL