We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » David Malek's new Book: The Dream Card Revisited (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Why You Need to Buy David Malek's The Dream Card Revisited Today

If you are a working entertainer, you probably already know how powerful card to wallet is. Ed Marlo knew it, John Scarne knew it, Frank Garcia knew it, and Mike Skinner knew it. I know it, as does Harrison Carroll, Seth Kramer, Simon Lovell, Andrew Pinard, and of course Darwin Ortiz knows it as well. The inspiration for this book is a highly-regarded routine from Darwin Ortiz. As a matter of fact, when I published “The Emergency Card” in 1989, it was inspired by Darwin's Dream Card as well.

There are a lot of details that make Card to Wallet more magical, more effortless, and more successful. You won't discover these things until you have lived with the effect and performed it for a few decades, though, and sometimes those who really know don't tell and those who tell often do not know.

David Malek covers three different approaches to his Dream in extremely thorough detail, detail that will help you make your selected approach easier, intuitive, and hassle-free. The goal of all this is to provide a more thoroughly mind-melting experience for your audiences, in a variety of conditions. David Malek succeeds in doing this in quite spectacular form.

As a result, this one hundred and fifty-eight page perfect bound book is an absolute must have for anyone who performs card to wallet, or is considering it. This information can be found no where else, regardless of price. Absolutely very, very highly recommended, and you can get yours for $34.95 from http://doublegeorge.com/index.php/shop/ .
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6588 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Thanks Randy! I've always loved this plot. I will check this out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » David Malek's new Book: The Dream Card Revisited (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL