The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » No Tear Pad routine Or presentation ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3003 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Hello anyone know a short routine or presentation for the No Tear Pad ? I found the pad in my draw never used it seems like it could be a lot of fun , Also not many ideas on youtube I know Rick Lax has a routine but I was looking for just a quick routine not so physical with the spectator .
Thanks,
Jeffrey
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3003 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Anyone ?
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
187 Posts

Profile of einhorn
Wayne Dobson has a full routine which is great. He has a kid follow what he does as he tears and restores a piece of paper. The kid can't tear it and the magician' doesn't notice this.' I thought the routine was charming but have not performed it. Loom it up though. It may be what you are after.
rgnprof
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of rgnprof
Richard Mark has an interesting routine in his book Mind Warp...its called Psychic Hypnosis. The routine is the reason I have a supply of Can't Tear paper...has a definite mentalism flavor.
Rodeo
View Profile
New user
BC, Canada
52 Posts

Profile of Rodeo
Little late to the party, but I have heard amazing things about Lior Manor's Penguin Live Lecture around his presentation. The pad made by Alan Wong that comes with Silent Control (Rick's routine you mention) also comes with written instructions for a child's presentation. In the 2017 Penguin Live Holiday Spectacular, Scott Alexander does his presentation with two spectators and a single piece of paper. During the same lecture, Dan Harlan shows how to add another phase/convincer to it involving thread.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12160 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2017, rgnprof wrote:
Richard Mark has an interesting routine in his book Mind Warp...its called Psychic Hypnosis. The routine is the reason I have a supply of Can't Tear paper...has a definite mentalism flavor.

Pretty nifty this one. I must say.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » No Tear Pad routine Or presentation ? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL