The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » POKER CON by James Went (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Luke Dancy
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
903 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
James Went is a clever clever man! If you've ever wanted to learn an easy poker demonstration that makes you look like an expert with a deck of cards then you're going to dig this one!

Check out the full performance here --> http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=60620

Grab your digital copy now from magic dealers worldwide.
therealbrogilbert
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of therealbrogilbert
Thanks for posting this while I was flying today Luke! Poker Con is one of the effects in the ongoing Vault series that I am doing and James is an incredibly clever guy. The spread peek bonus is worth the price of the download and Poker Con really makes sense and hits hard. I am looking forward to checking out some more James Went material in the near future! FYI: Big Blind Media who always do an awesome job producing projects have an entire project featuring James called, James Went's Meditations that I believe you can get as a complete download as well. Check him out.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
I love that this guy actually has a personality whilst performing.

Best,

Atlas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » POKER CON by James Went (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL