The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic On The Go (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scalito
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of scalito
Hey Guys...I don't know why there hasn't been any buzz on the Café about this, so I thought I'd mention it. Steve Valentine has launched a terrific subscription based website called Magic On The Go. The amount of content here is incredible.

There are over 100 videos on the site right now and more are added monthly. There are many videos from his existing DVDs as well as classic and other modern magic. If you pay for a year the cost is under $9 a month or $14.99 monthly. I subscribed a couple of months ago and I'm still trying to slug my way through it all.

Check it out: https://magiconthego.vhx.tv/

Charlie
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1149 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
Anyone reviews on this? Looks great!
Author of PERFORM, the 2020 Magic Cafe Book of the Year

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
baobow
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of baobow
The link says $65.47 a month or $196.42 a year.

$65 a month??
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
£36 a month is a lot compared to the other 2 services I subscribe to.
Anyone here a member?

Steve Faulkner - £9.99
Pigcake - £9
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I wonder what the deal is... I am seeing $50 a month and $150 for a year. Shouldn't it be the same for everyone?
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Obvs works out way cheaper to pay for a year but sometimes that is not feasible for people unfortunately.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Interesting.
Axman
View Profile
Elite user
402 Posts

Profile of Axman
Steve Valentine is sorely underrated. I know he has a good reputation and rightly so, but he is one of the best magicians in the world and I don't think he gets the credit he deserves.

Magic on the go is excellent both in content and value. If you are on the fence I advise signing up for a month to see how much high quality content there is on there, it is quite staggering.
I would be amazed if you don't find it well worth the price.

It gets my highest recommendation
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Aug 2, 2021, Axman wrote:
Steve Valentine is sorely underrated. I know he has a good reputation and rightly so, but he is one of the best magicians in the world and I don't think he gets the credit he deserves.

Magic on the go is excellent both in content and value. If you are on the fence I advise signing up for a month to see how much high quality content there is on there, it is quite staggering.
I would be amazed if you don't find it well worth the price.

It gets my highest recommendation

Thanks for the review.
Loved Booked so might give it a try for a month.
Brookie2644
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Brookie2644
Quote:
On Aug 2, 2021, baobow wrote:
The link says $65.47 a month or $196.42 a year.

$65 a month??

Way too much!
trilam
View Profile
New user
Montreal, Canada
65 Posts

Profile of trilam
I subscribed for a year a few months ago, and I am very pleased with the quality and even somewhat overwhelmed by the quantity of magic and insightful content available on the service. Several of his DVD releases are all available on the service, as well as hundreds of hours of very useful, entertaining and informative videos. The monthly price is set high to encourage annual subscription. There is so much content there, that one month would not be enough properly engage with the content and appreciate the catalogue. I highly recommend it to anyone.
stevevalentine
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of stevevalentine
Hey all!

Just want to let you know... Well it's been few years now since launching Magic On The Go, (2017!) we are now at over 850 videos and counting! Currently in the middle of a massive teach in The Egg Bag - which has taken a ton of time and research and $$$ as I've hunted down rare items from the last hundred years of egg bag magic just to demo and teach, if you thought you knew everything about egg bag, you're in for a surprise, (over 50 videos right now ). The annual subscription works out to less than 6c a video. We have a Last day of the Black Friday Sale happening now, 20% of the year with the code MAGIC. There's details and the option to browse content at magiconthego.com Thanks all Smile
Steve
Creator of Magic On The Go - The greatest online magic school and community out there.

Check out the massive content - MagicOnTheGo.com
Morganjj
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Morganjj
I'm interested in this, but for some reason it won't show anything but the annual rate. I'd definitely be keen on a few months, but $375 out the gate it too rich.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic On The Go (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL