The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Whoa....Long Time no See...I just moved to Huntington Beach California (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magician Shaun
View Profile
Special user
Huntington BCH, CA
924 Posts

Profile of Magician Shaun
So, how is everyone? Well, I hope? Fat hats and all that? So, I find myself a resident of Huntington Beach California. It's roughly 2,215 miles from my previous home in Atlanta. I hear the Busking here is AMAZING. What can anyone tell me about how to go about getting into the scene here? Does anyone know how to get in on the Tuesday night street fair thing? Can I just go down there or do I have to register with someone? Let me know what you know if you have experience here, thanks!

I'm going to get out there, sooner or later. I have a kid now so it's not as whimsical and free as it once was but I will find the time. I bet it will be GLORIOUS!
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
There's a contact number in that link

http://www.huntingtonbeachevents.com/Eve......hts.html
Endless West
View Profile
Regular user
A town called Malice
185 Posts

Profile of Endless West
Dude! You left and didn't tell the Atlanta crew!
Have fun out there!!
Magician Shaun
View Profile
Special user
Huntington BCH, CA
924 Posts

I went like magic and now I'm living at the beach, going to "apply" to Busk Surf City Nights on Tuesdays... From there I suppose I can Branch out to other days of the week.
Magician Shaun
View Profile
Special user
Huntington BCH, CA
924 Posts

I guess I have to take surf lessons since I literally live in Surf City USA. I think it's like against the law not to have surfed at least once.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I will be an outlaw then! Smile
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Whoa....Long Time no See...I just moved to Huntington Beach California (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL