The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » August MUM Magazine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LarryD
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of LarryD
Has anyone else experienced a delay in receiving the print edition of the August MUM? I know the issue is available online, but I usually receive the print edition within the first two weeks of the month; so far no sign of it this month. If anyone is aware of a general delay for the print edition this month, I'd appreciate the information; otherwise I'll contact MUM about this. I know Michael Close recently resigned as the editor; could this have anything to do with a general delay?
Tim Snyder
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
112 Posts

Profile of Tim Snyder
No. I received my print copy at least a week ago.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
No. --Same as Tim! I'm in Upper Michigan.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
LarryD
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of LarryD
Thanks for the replies Tim and Dick; I'll contact MUM about my missing issue.
LarryD
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of LarryD
I contacted Manon Rodriguez at SAM about my missing August MUM. He not only sent a prompt reply but also a replacement magazine by first class mail. First Class service from @magicsam. Also have already received my September print issue!
Tim Snyder
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
112 Posts

Profile of Tim Snyder
Having never met Manon in person, I made the same mistake as you when posting a reply back in February. Fellow café member Matthew Crabtree was kind enough to inform me that Ms. Rodriquez is a she and not a he.
LarryD
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of LarryD
Tim, Thanks for the information. I was not familiar with the name Manon, and made a bad assumption. I'll make a note of it for the future. Either way, great service!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » August MUM Magazine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL