The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sticky Plus: Proteus Father by Morgan Strebler (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5114 Posts

Profile of Amirá




Image


Morgan Strebler-Sticky Plus is available now at Mentalism Center.

I love Phedon´s release and when he shared with me his creation months ago I immediately think in this as one of the first sources in which the power of words and effective communication allow you to really create fantastic Mentalism.

The participant is asked to draw a picture on a piece of paper. You then show your palm and reveal the thought of drawing
There are no plants or stooges involved, just Mentalism at its purest.
No language restriction

Verbal mastery from the mind of Morgan Strebler that will allow you to narrow the participant´s choices. For free, exclusive ideas from myself that can allow you to expand the options.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1568 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Do you need to know Proteus to be able to perform this?

Looks AMAZING by the way!

Sleepy
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1568 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Oh and is it 100% reliable and do you need any additional gimmicks?

Sleepy
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5114 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Not at all, Phedon´s creation is a separate piece.

Morgan created this years ago.
No gimmicks and not 100%, but in the extra eBook provided I offer a strategy to be successful 100% of the time
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1225 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
For those who already have this > https://www.theory11.com/marketplace/morgan-strebler/sticky

what's new?

thanks
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5114 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2017, Lseeyou wrote:
For those who already have this > https://www.theory11.com/marketplace/morgan-strebler/sticky

what's new?

thanks


Hello Lseeyou

Now you can get not only the eBook but also a video from Morgan explaining an expanded handling and also my own extra ideas.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
Clever way to get peoples attention by including Proteus in the description but this has nothing in common with it. Definitely not the father of Proteus.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5114 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2017, Yuan Moons wrote:
Clever way to get peoples attention by including Proteus in the description but this has nothing in common with it. Definitely not the father of Proteus.


Thanks Smile

I disagree, it has a factors in common that I prefer not to mention explicitly. Maybe not the father but an uncle?
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Harrybowman
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Harrybowman
Proteus is the best purchase I have made in years and I am not the only one to say or think that. Its huge success is very well-deserved. Unfortunately now everything that has to do with drawings is going to be the father, the uncle, the ancestor of Proteus. Everyone is trying to make the most of it and this is just ridiculous. This routine here, the "father" of Proteus, has nothing to do with Proteus.

Is Phedon aware his routine has another father by the way? I hope he gave his blessing for this title. Just saying.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5114 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2017, Harrybowman wrote:
Proteus is the best purchase I have made in years and I am not the only one to say or think that. Its huge success is very well-deserved. Unfortunately now everything that has to do with drawings is going to be the father, the uncle, the ancestor of Proteus. Everyone is trying to make the most of it and this is just ridiculous. This routine here, the "father" of Proteus, has nothing to do with Proteus.

Is Phedon aware his routine has another father by the way? I hope he gave his blessing for this title. Just saying.



The title is "Sticky Plus" , the father thing is just an idea to mention similarities in both routines. I love Phedon's Proteus, just mentioning that this has a similar potential structure
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18339 Posts

Profile of IAIN
But Proteus is propless, this is written down with it appearing in the palm...so surely there's no similarity?

And more like Hager's Diploma...
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18339 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Also, in the video that's been posted, its obvious what is being verbally suggested (whether you believe that works or not is moot) - so is this another effect where everyone says it works 100% of the time, but not really..and you need outs or other techniques to get to some kind of finale?
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5114 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Guys: Naming this as "Proteus Father" is a joke, come on!

The title is "Sticky Plus", just that. I mention Phedon´s release because has similarities. It is not the same, but similar.

Maybe I should say "Diploma Father"?
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18339 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Its not really a joke though is it? you're using the same ruse on your website to sell this..you're riding the coattails of Proteus' success to gain sales and interest...
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18339 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Stupid auto ...correct on my phone...

I meant similarities to Prager's Duplo effect in a round about way...
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5114 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2017, IAIN wrote:
Its not really a joke though is it? you're using the same ruse on your website to sell this..you're riding the coattails of Proteus' success to gain sales and interest...


Thanks Iain, I will change that to avoid confusion
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2017, Amirá wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2017, Yuan Moons wrote:
Clever way to get peoples attention by including Proteus in the description but this has nothing in common with it. Definitely not the father of Proteus.


Thanks Smile

I disagree, it has a factors in common that I prefer not to mention explicitly. Maybe not the father but an uncle?

Nah, it’s not even the long lost cousin. it’s just a lame attempt to get people that don’t know better to spunk some money on your website.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5114 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2017, Yuan Moons wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2017, Amirá wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2017, Yuan Moons wrote:
Clever way to get peoples attention by including Proteus in the description but this has nothing in common with it. Definitely not the father of Proteus.


Thanks Smile

I disagree, it has a factors in common that I prefer not to mention explicitly. Maybe not the father but an uncle?

Nah, it’s not even the long lost cousin. it’s just a lame attempt to get people that don’t know better to spunk some money on your website.



Maybe a new neighbour?


BTW, I talked with Phedon, everything is cool
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
phedonbilek
View Profile
Special user
Greece, Cameroon, France
747 Posts

Profile of phedonbilek
As I told Pablo it is true the title is confusing. Personally I never heard of Morgan's effect prior to this post. So difficult to call it the "father" of Proteus. But I believe Pablo meant neither harm nor disrespect. He kindly contacted me about it and actually HE brought that post to my attention.

Something I want to add though is that I'm surprised and honored by the support I see when it comes to my creation. Thank you guys. Sincerely, thank you. That means everything to me. I just needed to say it.

Phedon
...The only easy day is yesterday...
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5114 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Aug 23, 2017, phedonbilek wrote:
As I told Pablo it is true the title is confusing. Personally I never heard of Morgan's effect prior to this post. So difficult to call it the "father" of Proteus. But I believe Pablo meant neither harm nor disrespect. He kindly contacted me about it and actually HE brought that post to my attention.

Something I want to add though is that I'm surprised and honored by the support I see when it comes to my creation. Thank you guys. Sincerely, thank you. That means everything to me. I just needed to say it.

Phedon


Class words, peace to the Café Smile

Hugs brother and sorry everyone for the confusion!
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sticky Plus: Proteus Father by Morgan Strebler (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL