The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CREATIVE PICKS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher_Rawlins
View Profile
Regular user
North West, England.
136 Posts

Profile of Christopher_Rawlins
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to stop by and let you all know about CREATIVE PICKS.

It's a compilation ebook, that also includes unpublished material of mine. Although it's only availble to those subscribed to my mailing list, you can sign up here: http://c-r-products.yolasite.com

About this experimental ebook: 'CREATIVE PICKS is a collection of routines from Chris that untill now have only been availble as part of larger projects for a much greater expense. It includes performance pieces and secrets suitable for the stage, parlour and casual performances.

This ebook includes THE SINGLE TRUTH, a routine that allows you to discover a single truth about your spectator. HACK, a simple and elegent solution to the newspaper test that is very easy to perform. IN THIS ORDER, Chris' preffered way to perform a chair test. PSEUDO, a compelling three phase memory routine using a deck of freely shuffled cards. BONUS, an interesting and workable solution to a problem posed in The Jinx (issue #4). '

Thanks so much, and as always...any questions please feel free to PM me or email and I'll get right back to you ASAP.

More exciting news coming soon Smile

Christopher
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CREATIVE PICKS (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL