The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » RSVP by Shawn Farquhar (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
985 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
Saw on superhumanz.online insragram page that they are having Halloween promo 20% off all products. Promo code: HLW20
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
https://www.youtube.com/user/yinhowe80/
BaryBazz
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
213 Posts

Profile of BaryBazz
Does anyone know in what issue of Genii was the David Acer oil and water routine
Barry
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Oct 30, 2017, BaryBazz wrote:
Does anyone know in what issue of Genii was the David Acer oil and water routine
Barry

I was just looking over one in Genii by David Britland, Nov. 2014 (Alana on cover).
Sorry, not sure about the Acer version.
BaryBazz
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
213 Posts

Profile of BaryBazz
Quote:
On Oct 30, 2017, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 30, 2017, BaryBazz wrote:
Barry

I was just looking over one in Genii by David Britland, Nov. 2014 (Alana on cover).
Sorry, not sure about the Acer version.

Ok thanks I will check it out.
Barry
Aractus
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of Aractus
I know, I'm weird for commenting on a thread this old. My understanding of Shawn's Signed Sealed and Delivered routine, which may well be wrong I might add all I'm just going off how I think it's done, RSVP would teach you everything you need to perform that routine. You just need to use your imagination a bit to create the routine, including the signed card in the deck.

However another thing I will add is that I don't think Signed Sealed and Delivered is the best routine or needs a signed card anyway - what I liked about the trick was the complexity with the number of methods that work together to create the overall effect, and Shawn's handling of the cards which is at a level only matched by an extremely narrow few. I actually think it's a better trick without a signed card.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » RSVP by Shawn Farquhar (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL