The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Busch Peek marries Dance of Shiva (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
Peeps,
Maybe you've already noticed -- but you can get two peeks on a quarter-folded billet by first trying Busch peek number one from his "Peeks Encore." Then -- if that doesn't pan out or if you want more information -- try using the "Dance of Shiva" technique. By the way, in "Dance of Shiva," I don't move the billet to my left hand but make a secret diagonal fold outward with the right thumb. Of course, unless you know these two peek moves, it's hard to understand what I'm saying -- and that's good.

BTW This is two surreptitious peeks on the same billet.
Stephen Long
View Profile
Inner circle
1481 Posts

Profile of Stephen Long
Fib,
Interesting.
I don't own 'Dance of Shiva' but have been looking for another way to reliably and practically peek the 'other' section of Busch's Billet.
However, I understand that 'Dance of Shiva' does not allow one to return the billet.
I don't like the sound of that.
Hello.
Alexander Marsh
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1191 Posts

Profile of Alexander Marsh
Stephen by the 'other' section (of Busch's billet) I take it you mean the lower section (when looking at it in its unfolded form), could the 'Dance of Shiva' do this? Is this what fib was suggesting?

Also, about not being able to return the billet for Docc's billet. I think that's why it say you use the specs bussiness card, so YOU can keep it.

Your human too so if, for example your performing for a spec who happens to be a window cleaner, he has his card on him, you use it for the effect and keep it because Mindreaders need window cleaners (hmmmmmm PK Sponge and buckit of water, theres an idea), its just as logical as them keeping yours.
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
You know, gang, the drawback of using two peeks on a billet is this prolongs your time with the billet, which should really just be a record of someone's thought you'll tear or burn or something. I have yet to devote myself to the methods of psychological misdirection I think are necessary -- first to even pick it up, strengthen the crease and get one or two peeks. Some other bit of mindreading must be taking place simultaneously, I think. Some distraction. I don't know. I do know they're waiting for you to peek. So we got to cool that burn.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Busch Peek marries Dance of Shiva (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL