We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (310 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..21..27..33..39..43~44~45 [Next]
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2782 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2018, sleightofhand1 wrote:
Don't understand I go to the App Store and it isn't there ?
heklpppp


Here it is on iOS app store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inject-m......720?mt=8

The app is free, but the in-app purchase is for $79.99

I hope that helps,
Greg
Elman1
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Elman1
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2018, Greg Rostami wrote:
Yes Elman,

I will be updating the Inject manual with this new effect.

What I love about this effect is, the title of the video says "Is this your card?"

So when you perform it, you call attention to:

"You could have cut the cards anywhere but the top card matches the video!" (This is where I pause the video).

BUT WAIT ...
"Notice how there's still more to this video ... should we watch the rest?"

You then proceed to reveal the rest of deck matching the video.
This is a great surprise ending that floors them!!

As you can see in the video, there are pauses that are meant for you to milk these extra beats from your performance and crescendo the effect:



best,
G Ro
s

This effect looks fun, I'm looking forward to trying this - I hope you won't make the same mistake that many creators make by forgetting about your paying customers who don't use Facebook. I bought Cipher from Ellusionist last year and no updates were provided unless you were part of Facebook hence I won't be buying anything from them again.
storm01
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of storm01
I currently have an iPhone but am moving to an android. Do I wait or can the app be transferred over?
Thanks Kev
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1853 Posts

Profile of Prager
When using google images (you know what I mean if you own it) how can I know if I got a clean pair or if I need the keyword when my device is in my pocket.

Makes sense?

Should I always use my keywords to be 100% safe?

Be well brothers.
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
Frittentick
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Frittentick
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2018, Prager wrote:
When using google images (you know what I mean if you own it) how can I know if I got a clean pair or if I need the keyword when my device is in my pocket.

Makes sense?

Should I always use my keywords to be 100% safe?

Be well brothers.

that's a funny thing also. When you go to fake Google Image search on spectators phone you have to wait for 2 seconds and swipe your screen twice within 10 seconds. If you swipe too soon or too late, your phone will show "not paired". In a few situations you might see "not paired" even you are certain you did fine. When that happens some other magician used it at the same time as you. Then you have to use the keywords. Well, I don't know a working pro using tools which are not save for 100%.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9305 Posts

Profile of pegasus
It’s the keywords possibility that puts me off that puts me off using this effect.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2782 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Here's the new "ALL Cards Match" on Android phones:



I would like to add ...
If Inject didn't work then people would not buy it.

I'm grateful for all of the rave reviews that Inject gets every day.

Many people have already commented on how well our new effect (ALL Cards Match) has been working for them and the amazing reactions that it gets.

In closing, if you're unhappy with any part of Inject, please email me at:
grostami@gmail.com

If something can not be resolved over email, I love helping my customers on the phone.

In regards to the auto-pairing feature of Inject, if you're having any difficulty with it, please contact me.

If you feel one vibration then you've got a clean pair (which happens about 90% of the time), if you feel two vibrations then you'll use a keyword ... it's that simple.

Cheers,
Greg Rostami
Frittentick
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Frittentick
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2018, Greg Rostami wrote:
Here's the new "ALL Cards Match" on Android phones:

And add: Under normal circumstances the YouTube app is pre installed since it is part of Google Inc. When you use chrome the broser will open a notification window if you want to open the video with the YouTube app. Don't know if you have deinstalled the Youtube app or the Adroid/phones are that old.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2782 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Both devices have the YouTube app.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2782 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Inject includes 20 effects.

If you don't like the YouTube reveal, then you don't have to use it.

On our Facebook group, someone shared a preset that they had made where the reveal is a photo of a spread of cards on a table.

This preset does NOT use YouTube. Hence, if you're not confident with a YouTube reveal, you're welcome to perform the above effect with a photo that shows the order of ALL the cards matching the real cards.

Greg
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of King14
I purchased this from Penguin Magic. This is a great App to play with but to carry a part of a games console and trying to carry out all these pocket gymnastics is just way to far much when working with spectators that are talking makes it to hard keep track off what needs to be done.

It all sounds simple and would be if you were doing nothing else but when you are at an after party with a younger generation of people and they are drinking and lots of fun going on you will find you could easily screw up. With a card trick, you can use a sleight to take you out of trouble.

This is just my view and I hope people have more success as it is a wonderful app to play with but a waste of money if you need something for work.

My advice is to buy a good book as these single expensive purchases are to much cash to lose that's why I have stopped purchasing magic as it has got too expensive and video demos and descriptions are too vague. I was looking at an effect yesterday and a special deck is £80 plus shipping. All just to find a selected card.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2782 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2018, King14 wrote:
I purchased this from Penguin Magic. This is a great App to play with but to carry a part of a games console and trying to carry out all these pocket gymnastics is just way to far much when working with spectators that are talking makes it to hard keep track off what needs to be done.

It all sounds simple and would be if you were doing nothing else but when you are at an after party with a younger generation of people and they are drinking and lots of fun going on you will find you could easily screw up. With a card trick, you can use a sleight to take you out of trouble.

This is just my view and I hope people have more success as it is a wonderful app to play with but a waste of money if you need something for work.

My advice is to buy a good book as these single expensive purchases are to much cash to lose that's why I have stopped purchasing magic as it has got too expensive and video demos and descriptions are too vague. I was looking at an effect yesterday and a special deck is £80 plus shipping. All just to find a selected card.

Hi King14,

With Inject, you don't have to carry anything. Your phone could be dead, and you can still perform ... there's no need for "pocket gymnastics".

Here's an example of what I'm talking about:



No matter how much you're drinking, if you can type a short address on a borrowed phone, then it works.
There's nothing to fumble, nothing to drop, you don't have to worry about your angles, and it's not a card trick (you can leave your cards at home). Smile

All the best,
Rostami
mayhem
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of mayhem
This app is awesome in so many ways. Sure, there are some effects that I personally won't perform, but there is plenty of effects for pretty much any performer that would use their phone. The good news is, it's not a one trick option. Find the few you like and customize them to your tastes. If you are a tech savvy person, this is the best app I've seen to date. I love the customization in it. If your not comfortable with asking to use other people's phones, then this simply isn't for you.

The support on this product is top notch and the FB page is a great way to get some customized effects from other users.
Elman1
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Elman1
Quote:
On Feb 16, 2018, mayhem wrote:
This app is awesome in so many ways. Sure, there are some effects that I personally won't perform, but there is plenty of effects for pretty much any performer that would use their phone. The good news is, it's not a one trick option. Find the few you like and customize them to your tastes. If you are a tech savvy person, this is the best app I've seen to date. I love the customization in it. If your not comfortable with asking to use other people's phones, then this simply isn't for you.

The support on this product is top notch and the FB page is a great way to get some customized effects from other users.



I have to say that I agree. I'm very happy with my purchase -, I personally use google peek the most, nice and simple and requires zero memory work.
magusofpower
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
13 Posts

Profile of magusofpower
The customization abilities are phenomenal. I am not going into details here but Greg has included features so that you do not have to have the spectator go to any fake google pages and everything is above board. I honestly have never had anyone say anything while performing the google p**k that leads me to believe they have ever been suspicious and if they go back and check, there is nothing to see. My spectators are not the shy, quiet kind either so I would know if they thought something was fishy. WikiTest is a great trick but Inject 2 is an awesome system that lets you perform a virtually endless number of effects. I am having so much fun with this because everyone always has their phone with them so you are always ready to blow their minds. There are so many presentational hooks available with this I think there is something for magicians or mentalists alike. You can use your own photos and photo albums, your own playing cards or tarot cards, the possibilities are endless. Great work Greg!
RickDangerous
View Profile
Special user
I can't believe I made
969 Posts

Profile of RickDangerous
So let's say I type in the url for the Houdini effect on the spectators phone and it goes into sleep mode. Am I still able to transmit the card and it loads when the phone is turned back on?

And what about switching from iPhone to Android, do I have to purchase the app again?
"Reality is what you can get away with."
Robert A. Wilson

"Think for yourself and question authority."
Timothy Leary
Charming Cheat
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Charming Cheat
The possibilities are endless!
Not that youtuber.
Charming Cheat
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Charming Cheat
The facebook group has got some very clever ideas. I love this utility app.
Not that youtuber.
Charming Cheat
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of Charming Cheat
I use lazy inject the most.
Not that youtuber.
Posiedon
View Profile
New user
UK
3 Posts

Profile of Posiedon
Hello, all. Very late to the party on this app, but I'm enthralled by what I've read and seen of it. I had one question though: with the Houdini's Eyes effect, is it possible to customise the presentation to a different photo entirely?

I've seen a video of this effect in which the performer directed the spec to his own website and managed the same reveal with an image on his homepage. Is this kind of thing realistic (i.e. can one embed the image elsewhere)?

Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (310 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..21..27..33..39..43~44~45 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL