The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (369 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21..28..34..40..46..50~51~52 [Next]
Sophocles
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
To peek the information from another borrowed phone do I need an accomplice?
Thank you
Manos Kartsakis
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of Manos Kartsakis
Sophocles, you do not need an accomplice for the effect you are describing.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
The new temporary lower price finally tempted me to buy it which I’d followed my gut instinct and not bothered
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2018, cardbiker wrote:
The new temporary lower price finally tempted me to buy it which I’d followed my gut instinct and not bothered

Why not ? Interested to your views as most people on here seem more than happy with it.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2018, cardbiker wrote:

Hi cardbiker,

I just answered your PM.

Thank you for your support of Inject.

I have left you my mobile number in the PM.
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

all the best,
Greg
SydBeckman
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
93 Posts

Profile of SydBeckman
Is the lower price still in effect? When I hit the purchase button it shows $79.
Syd
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
There are many magic shops that have Inject on sale ... some shops are discounting Inject by as much as 45%

I'm not exactly sure which magic shops have the special sale price.

Check your favorite magic shop to see if they are offering the sale.

This limited sale is the lowest price for Inject 2.0
Be sure to take advantage of this amazing price before it goes away.

Greg
Sophocles
View Profile
Loyal user
251 Posts

Profile of Sophocles
Question: if by chance 2 magicians (who don’t know each other and have inject) are using one of the sites at the same time will this be a problem because magician 2 may receive the info send from spectator 1 instead of spectator 2? And magician 1 will see spectator 2 choice? So basically if too many magicians own this then this problem occurs.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2018, Sophocles wrote:
Question: if by chance 2 magicians (who don’t know each other and have inject) are using one of the sites at the same time will this be a problem because magician 2 may receive the info send from spectator 1 instead of spectator 2? And magician 1 will see spectator 2 choice? So basically if too many magicians own this then this problem occurs.

Regardless of how many magicians are performing Inject at the same time, it's impossible for this to happen.

Inject has been in development since 2013 ... we have created a VERY robust product that thousands of magicians successfully use every day to WOW their audiences!!

G
rondasue
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of rondasue
I just purchased INJECT 2. I love this: an app effect, a modern setting, 20 pages of Magic Café, plus a FB group. An instant community formed around an amazing effect. How remarkable.
SydBeckman
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
93 Posts

Profile of SydBeckman
I purchased this as well. Unfortunately I have to wait to receive the code. But the wait is worth the money saved. I'm looking forward to playing with it.
Syd
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
I am trying to restore my inject app purchase but receive an “invalid receipt” message...ca someone assist please?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2018, BrainMagos wrote:
I am trying to restore my inject app purchase but receive an “invalid receipt” message...ca someone assist please?

Hi,

I just sent you PM.
We'll get you up and running in no time.

Greg
petnard
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of petnard
I'm going through the 10 easy steps but stuck at #5 - WEB ALBUM is not loading (neither on a phone,tablet or desktop). All is see is "Loading album..." and a blank screen. I'm entering 11z.co/xxxx/17 (where xxxx is my 5-digit code). I also can't find WEB ALBUM SWIPE (Trans) on the main page, just WEB ALBUM (Receiver), so not sure where the preset is. Honestly,the manual should have screenshots, the videos should show the phones up close (you can't see the screens when you hold them up), etc. Frustrating so far.
petnard
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of petnard
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2018,
It comes with a booklet with an activation code inside. I think some magic shop can just open it and give you the code, so that you don't need to pay shipping.

And the booklet is misleading -it says "You NEVER touch their phone, and your phone is NEVER in play." Almost all require you to touch their phone, and it depends on how you interpret "in play" -- NEVER is an exaggeration.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2018, petnard wrote:
I'm going through the 10 easy steps but stuck at #5 - WEB ALBUM is not loading (neither on a phone,tablet or desktop). All is see is "Loading album..." and a blank screen. I'm entering XXz.co/xxxx/xx (where xxxx is my 5-digit code). I also can't find WEB ALBUM SWIPE (Trans) on the main page, just WEB ALBUM (Receiver), so not sure where the preset is. Honestly,the manual should have screenshots, the videos should show the phones up close (you can't see the screens when you hold them up), etc. Frustrating so far.

Hi petnard,

Thank you for purchasing Inject.
Since you're new, you probably don't know ...
Please don't expose the URLs of Inject in a public forum.
Google's crawlers will find that text. Hence, when your spectator google's that URL they will find this page on the Magic Café (exposing the method).

I just tried the Web Album (Receiver) on a brand new account and there were no problems.

I'll PM you so that you can give me your unique URL so I can troubleshoot your problem.

The Web Album Effect can be found under the "Effects new" button at the top of the main Inject page.
On that page select "Misc Web Album" and choose "Create".

Please keep in mind that Inject comes with 20 effects ... if we populated the first page with ALL the included effects that would make that page VERY long.
Hence, we placed ALL of the effects under the "Add Effects" page so that you can choose to add or delete from your main list of effects.

The explanation videos are meant to showcase the patter for each effect ... reading the short chapter for each effect goes deeper into the explanation.

Inject is a very versatile and powerful tool.
Since you've already made it down to the 5th item on the list, you are going deeper into the functionality of the product.

I promise, that in no time, you'll learn about everything this magic utility has to offer.

Please let me know if you have other questions.
Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2018, petnard wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2018,
It comes with a booklet with an activation code inside. I think some magic shop can just open it and give you the code, so that you don't need to pay shipping.

And the booklet is misleading -it says "You NEVER touch their phone, and your phone is NEVER in play." Almost all require you to touch their phone, and it depends on how you interpret "in play" -- NEVER is an exaggeration.

Most of the effects in Inject can be performed by asking your spectator to go to a URL.

If you watch the Inject demo videos, you'll notice that for those effects, I ask the spectator to type in a URL ... I don't touch her phone.

If you choose to perform effects where you must touch their phone, then the reason why you're touching their phone is very motivated (it's because you're Googling some information).

The word "NEVER" in play is not an exaggeration.
I've been performing Inject for 5 years. My spectators NEVER see my phone. As far as they are concerned, I'm not USING my phone (hence the term "NEVER in play").

I hope that clears things up.
Greg
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2018, BrainMagos wrote:

Same here..
I got this a while back and never really messed with it. Can't seem to log in using any of the options it provides.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi 252life,

Please PM me your email address and Your URL and we'll make sure it works for you.

Greg
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Hello PMed you Greg ans we’re still waiting for you to resolve this issue please.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (369 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21..28..34..40..46..50~51~52 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL