The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (369 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..16..24..32..40..48..50~51~52 [Next]
SleepyMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Hopefully I'll pass my exams with
1646 Posts

Profile of SleepyMagic
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2017, JD_UK wrote:
I hope these aren't dumb questions but if I buy this on android, can I still get info from someone's iPhone or does it have to be another android phone? From what I can gather no. Secondly, if I go back to apple at some point in the future will I have to buy the app again? I'm guessing yes. Thirdly, would a smart watch help to peek for the needed info?

I think it is a free app...when you put your login details in...then you can access the full features??

Sleepy
JD_UK
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of JD_UK
Quote:
On Oct 17, 2017, rosariorose9 wrote:
^^^

You scored the trifecta! You're correct on all three (but I leave it to Greg to confirm).

Cheers! 😁
Owen
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Owen
I love the "website" updates Greg. Very nice!
Barnstormer
View Profile
Regular user
Batavia, Ohio
153 Posts

Profile of Barnstormer
Is there a complete list of effects? The count seems to vary.

so far only the word force seems appealing.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Barnstormer,

Here's the list of effects that are included with Inject 2.0:

1. Google Peek - Know what your spectator is searching for on their phone (this one gets SCREAMING reactions).
You can also perform Google Peek even if your phone is dead!?

2. YouTube cards - Magician plays a YouTube video on the spectator's phone that predicts which card he will pick/name.

3. Cards - The magician knows which card is selected from a virtual deck of cards (a web album) on the spectator's phone. You can also use this to force any card.

4. Glance - This effect works with the Glance Magazine test by Steve Thompson ... this is the closest thing to real mind reading without the traditional phishing.

5. Hand Gestures - The magician predicts on the spectator's phone which one-hand gesture he will display. Requires no props.

6. Actors - The magician googles the images of an actor that the spectator is thinking of.

7. Actors Force - You can use this effect to either know which actor your spectator is thinking of, or you can use it to force an actor.

8. Stanford List - Predict which item on a list a spectator will think of - this is another force utility that gives the spectator a completely free choice.

9. Any Card At Any Photo - Spectator 1st selects a photo on their phone, and then selects any card in a face up deck. The selected photo is written on the back of the selected card!

10. Any Card At Any Number - Spectator thinks of any card and then selects a number on their phone. Without the magician ever touching the deck, their card is at their number.

11. Houdini Eyes - A freely selected card is discovered in the eyes of a photo of Houdini on the spectator's phone. This photo can be posted on the spec's Facebook timeline.

12. LOVE Colors - The spectators writes the word "LOVE" with four different colors in any order. When they look at their phone, the magician's prediction matches perfectly!

13. US Coins - The magician finds a photo on the spectator's phone. The spectators arranges the four US coins in any order. The photo perfectly matches their free selection.

14. ESP - The spectator thinks of any ESP signs. The magi then reads their mind. In a role reversal, the magi then thinks of a symbol, and the spectator reads his mind!?

15. Planets - A Google search for a planet on the spectator's phone, proves to be the planet that the spectator was merely thinking of.

16. Cities - The spectator thinks of a city and the magician correctly reads their mind by finding that city on their online maps.

17. Web Album - An album of 100's of photos is shown on a spectator's phone. The magician can always predict which of the images the spectator will select.

18. Google Cards - The spectator thinks of ANY card. The spectator types "what am I thinking" in Google. When the magician waves his hand over the spectator's phone, Google VISIBLY does an image search for the spectator's card.

19. 100 year swipe - The magician correctly predicts ANY year that the spectator is thinking of on their phone.

If you haven't seen it already, here are 8 of the above effects in video:

If you do a YouTube search for "inject magic" you'll find many other videos of the above effects.

You can also create your own custom effects for endless possibilities.

I hope this list helps,
Greg
Barnstormer
View Profile
Regular user
Batavia, Ohio
153 Posts

Profile of Barnstormer
Thank you Greg!
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
I am LOVING Inject so far. Still have a lot to learn about the various uses and methods.

Here's a performance of Houdini Eyes that's just GREAT ! No hands in pockets or swiping that I can detect. Very strong effect !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AzAS7_DbNE
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Hey all,
I have been a proud owner of Inject for about 3 years and this thing is a real Swiss army knife. It comes with so many effects and the ability to create your own.
All the effects in Inject 2 are presented solo without an accomplice.
You can perform Inject 2 without even touching the spectator's phone.
Recently I was lucky enough to be at the filming of Inject 2 and I have seen how Greg is using it to destroy spectators.

More info:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=60832

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Trick of the year in my book. It is kind of funny. I have performed 4 different Inject 2 routines at the magic club in the last 4 months. Each time I blow them away and even though I am using Inject 2 each time they don't have a clue. The only thing they know is I am known as Mr. Battery and a tech kind of guy so they suspect but no clue.

Ron
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Trick of the year in my book too ! Best $ spent on Magic ever !
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
I thought you can only buy it from itunes or play store. Is th one from Murphy's a code that you use? I assume you cannot resell this "package."
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I was wondering the same as Penguin is offering this as a preorder ?!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you for your interest in Inject.

When you purchase the Inject 2.0 system, you get a unique password (all passwords are different).

You download Inject for free from either the iOS or Android app store.

You'll then enter your unique password to get your personal Inject account and then, THE FUN BEGINS!!

In less than 10 minutes, you'll be astonishing your friends with one of the 17 included effects.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Greg Rostami
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I don’t understand the pre order bit from penguin?? If you only get a password?? I downloaded the app fro free then was going to buy it from penguin but it is a pre order. I don’t get it?????
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2017, MR Effecto wrote:
I don’t understand the pre order bit from penguin?? If you only get a password?? I downloaded the app fro free then was going to buy it from penguin but it is a pre order. I don’t get it?????
This is like any other boxed product.
When you get the package in the mail, you'll be able to use it.

Greg
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
So, this package is exactly the same as what you would get from iTunes/Play store?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2017, Magic KL wrote:
So, this package is exactly the same as what you would get from iTunes/Play store?

You can either buy Inject using an in-app purchase for $80, (but that price will be going up very soon)
Or, you can buy Inject from a magic dealer for $75 (that price will not change).

Other than getting a physical product, there are no differences between these two options.

Greg
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Thanks.
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
755 Posts

Profile of Marc O
Any Black Friday deals on Inject 2.0?
I have seen Inject Black Friday deals which went up to a 50% discount, so keeping my fingers crossed Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hey I have these and this is killer.....in stock and at the marketplace for a great price on monday....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (369 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7..16..24..32..40..48..50~51~52 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL