The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (369 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24..30..35..40..45..50~51~52 [Next]
danieltirado
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of danieltirado
Will be an image of my last trip to London, with me and the BIB BEN in the background, that will look so much more original, reall thing, not like a magic thing...
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Dec 25, 2018, danieltirado wrote:
Will be an image of my last trip to London, with me and the BIB BEN in the background, that will look so much more original, reall thing, not like a magic thing...

I'm looking forward to seeing it.
G
Frittentick
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Frittentick
Quote:
On Dec 25, 2018, danieltirado wrote:

This already exist. All you have to do is to photoshop your image to the photos.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
If you haven't heard ...

We are having the BIGGEST SALE EVER for Inject 2.0

Until Jan 3rd 2019 Inject is available from your favorite local or online dealers for as low as 50% OFF!!

Inject now includes 20 effects.
Here's a performance of one of the effects with a beat by beat breakdown:

Happy Holidays,
Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
There's only 48 hours left for the Inject sale.

Many of your local and online dealers have AMAZING sales ... some dealers are discounting Inject MORE than 50% !!

Be sure to take advantage of these low prices.

Happy New Year,
Greg
magicjluc
View Profile
New user
australia and France
61 Posts

Profile of magicjluc
I just got inject, but I think I could use a remote...What would be the best one to use???
Thank you
Zatanna. Smile
Zatanna,female magician and mentalist, 2007,2008 & 2009 WA's Magician of the year, 2011 Fringe Festival magic slam winner. Festival Off d'Avignon 2021 2022.
Magicien professionnel au féminin close-up et scène Cannes Monaco Côte d'Azur.
https://www.zatanna.pro
Frittentick
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Frittentick
Quote:
On Jan 2, 2019, magicjluc wrote:
I just got inject, but I think I could use a remote...What would be the best one to use???
Thank you
Zatanna. Smile

If you want professional stuff go for the Wilson remote. Otherwise grab the cheapest you'll find.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
Thank you
Zatanna. Smile

Hi Zatanna,

Here's a cheap bluetooth remote that works with Inject.

https://www.ebay.com/i/182643230380?chn=ps

My buddy Matthew Wilson makes a pro remote that is specifically made for Inject.
I think he sells his for $160 but I'm not sure on the latest pricing.

If you haven't seen the swipe through cloths method, you may like it better than a remote:

Let me know if you have more questions.
Greg
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
Loyal user
Pennsylvania
226 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
I've just bought Inject. The Google Peek alone is amazing!!! Well worth it.

Waiting now to be approved on the FB Group.

Cheers!
SomersetMagi
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of SomersetMagi
I just bought it for half price too. Where is info on the Google Peek please?
Frittentick
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Frittentick
Press the question mark on top of the app. Then you can press "Inject Manual" and "Video Tutorials".
SomersetMagi
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of SomersetMagi
Got it, thank you. It seems like quite a bold thing to do to when you use the spectators phone. How do you get them to trust you to do that?
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I have 17 of these left at $35...must be a Reel Magic Subscriber
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Jan 8, 2019, SomersetMagi wrote:
Got it, thank you. It seems like quite a bold thing to do to when you use the spectators phone. How do you get them to trust you to do that?

Hi SomersetMagi,

You can perform Inject effects (including the Google Peek) without ever touching your spectator's phone.
Here's an example:

You can also perform any of the image effects (Like Houdini's eyes) by posting those images on your (or your spectator's) Facebook page.
With these types of performances, you once again NEVER touch their phone ... you simply ask your spectator to go to your Facebook page:

If you ever want to perform Inject effects where you need to borrow their phone, over the last 5 years that I've been performing Inject, borrowing someone's phone has never been a problem.

cheers,
G Ro
magicjluc
View Profile
New user
australia and France
61 Posts

Profile of magicjluc
Hello everyone,

I just received the Airturn Digit III remote for inject. Does anyone can give me some tips on it. In which mode it should be to use with inject??....

Thank you.

Magical regards.

Zatanna
Smile
Zatanna,female magician and mentalist, 2007,2008 & 2009 WA's Magician of the year, 2011 Fringe Festival magic slam winner. Festival Off d'Avignon 2021 2022.
magicjluc
View Profile
New user
australia and France
61 Posts

Profile of magicjluc
Thank you Greg for the reply,

I just received the Airturn digit III remote, but I am not sure on which mode to set it up...Could you please help?
Yes, I saw the through clothes swipe but I mostly wear dress (no pockets) , my magic is in my purse....That's why a remote underneath the clothes would be easier.

Thank you.

Magical Regards.

Zatanna

[quote]On Jan 3, 2019, Greg Rostami wrote:
Quote:
Thank you
Zatanna. Smile

Hi Zatanna,

Here's a cheap bluetooth remote that works with Inject.

https://www.ebay.com/i/182643230380?chn=ps

My buddy Matthew Wilson makes a pro remote that is specifically made for Inject.
I think he sells his for $160 but I'm not sure on the latest pricing.

If you haven't seen the swipe through cloths method, you may like it better than a remote:

Let me know if you have more questions.
Greg [/quote
Morganjj
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Morganjj
"Means the early bird paid 100% too much at least. I bet a new App is nearly finished to be released and this is the last chance to make some money with the old App."

It continues to astound me how much everyone here complains when things become cheaper over time. It's true in every aspect of sales, from retail to digital, and it's especially true in the environment where duplication is free (ie, digital goods).

If you pay the price when something is released, you're paying to get it at that time. Hopefully it provides value for you over that period. If you think something it too expensive, just wait until it's the price you want. If you don't want to wait, you pay extra.

It's just weird to me (coming from a world where this is commonplace) that it's such a point of complaint every time it comes up here.
macc
View Profile
Loyal user
205 Posts

Profile of macc
@morganjj
Totally agree. I payed the full price I think and I would do it again. Inject simply is that good and totally worth it.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2019, Morganjj wrote:
"Means the early bird paid 100% too much at least. I bet a new App is nearly finished to be released and this is the last chance to make some money with the old App."

It continues to astound me how much everyone here complains when things become cheaper over time. It's true in every aspect of sales, from retail to digital, and it's especially true in the environment where duplication is free (ie, digital goods).

If you pay the price when something is released, you're paying to get it at that time. Hopefully it provides value for you over that period. If you think something it too expensive, just wait until it's the price you want. If you don't want to wait, you pay extra.

It's just weird to me (coming from a world where this is commonplace) that it's such a point of complaint every time it comes up here.

The price of Inject is going up.

Stay tuned ...
Greg
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2019, magicjluc wrote:
Hello everyone,

I just received the Airturn Digit III remote for inject. Does anyone can give me some tips on it. In which mode it should be to use with inject??....

Thank you.

Magical regards.

Zatanna
Smile

I'm not familiar with the Digit III.

By default, Inject accepts input from the direction keys (up, down, left, right) on any bluetooth keyboard.

Inject also allows you to map ANY key on any bluetooth keyboard to be the direction keys.

Please PM me here on the Café or on Facebook if you need further assistance.

Greg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Inject 2.0 - The impossible just got REAL!! (369 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24..30..35..40..45..50~51~52 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL