The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Kevin King (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Posted on Facebook by Kevin's mother
My beautiful, talented son, Kevin King, took his own life today. There are no words to express the grief I feel. He was troubled and broken and I guess this was the only way he could stop his despair. I pray he has found peace at last. But, oh what he has done to those of us who love him 💔 — with Kevin King.

Tragic. 😢
Ed Oschmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Lake Worth FL
1022 Posts

Profile of Ed Oschmann
I worked with Kevin at Malones Magic Bar. He was a tremendously talented performer. His audiences loved him! He was what I aspired to be.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Are you for sure and certain? He's been awfully busy on the Surplus Magic Exchange for the last week.

FWIW
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Thanks Mick! I stand corrected. Two magicians, same name...one from Ohio/Jacksonville, Fl. and the other from Orlando, Fl.

Condolences to the family.
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
Poor Kevin... so sorry for him!
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
jamesmwood
View Profile
Regular user
Buda, Texas (near Austin)
113 Posts

Profile of jamesmwood
I'm very sorry to learn this. Kevin King's Money Morph is an excellent video. He was inventive and a top-notch teacher.
Jim Wood
Buda, Texas (near Austin)
jawood@utep.edu
Wordsworth
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of Wordsworth
The Money Morph had a big influence on me when I was starting out with money magic years ago. Sorry to hear this.
JCISBACK
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of JCISBACK
Just found this post. Very sad to have to read this. I remember talking with him on the phone back in 2009. I think magicians, people in general, need to reach out for help regardless of what type of problems they are battling. Find a support group as an outlet to share your problems and cope with despair and hopelessness. There is always a solution, but suicide is definitely not the way to go. Remain positive.
StevetheGreat
View Profile
New user
Indianapolis, IN
25 Posts

Profile of StevetheGreat
So sorry for Kevin I knew him when he first moved to Indianapolis, In. to train under Harry Riser.
Steven Smith Goodman
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Kevin King (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL