The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Funny Blindfolded Car Drive Video (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Elite user
Curtis The Mentalist
495 Posts

Profile of CurtWaltermire
I had some fun last week doing this spot for a local insurance agent. Thought it'd be fun to share.

magiccube
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of magiccube
That's really funny! Thanks for sharing that video!
"Whose brilliant contributions to the field of Mental Magic will remain as an everlasting memorial to his genius - T. Annemann"
CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Elite user
Curtis The Mentalist
495 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 11, 2017, magiccube wrote:
That's really funny! Thanks for sharing that video!

Thanks. I'm glad someone thinks so.
Last Laugh
View Profile
Inner circle
Grass Valley, California
3501 Posts

Profile of Last Laugh
Love it!
My Mentalism Podcast:
The Mystery Arts Podcast

Check out my products!

Direct from me (PW: cassidy)

On Penguin Magic
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3925 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Curtis...oh man...that's funny.

I need to get my insurance agent into the car.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
paul180
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of paul180
If I were to just drive the effect would be the same. You should see me on the shooting range. LOL
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a foolish man can learn from a wise answer.

Attributing negativity to a topic or post doesn't make the topic or post negative,
it shines a light on the negativity of the person or persons, making the attributions.

BEWARE these Debbie downers and anything they say. They simply lack the self esteem or good will, to be positive or productive. Your belief in self, is more
important and is all that matters, for your success to be glorious.
CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Elite user
Curtis The Mentalist
495 Posts

Thanks, guys. We had a lot of fun with it and did everything in just one take. We are working on some other projects/video ideas and already have some footage of other stuff. Unfortunately even with adjusting the cameras the sun was so bright that day we couldn't seem to eliminate the washing out of the view through the windshield. We kept it because it was just good enough to tell that the car was actually in motion and going pretty fast. We had other footage as well from the outside of the car but none of it looked that great. Plus we are trying to keep our videos 60 seconds and under for best social media response.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Funny Blindfolded Car Drive Video (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL