The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Newsletter about performance, lighting, scripting and more! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
PERFORMERS / ENTERTAINERS / FRIENDS

If you'd like to be receive this Season's Introductory Entertainment Mastery newsletter, DM me your email. It goes out 4 hours from now (3:30 EDT)

In it, I discuss lighting, staging, scripting, structuring, how to get better reactions and much more! This isn't some BS advice taken from a book, these are the very techniques I've used for the past decade through my studies in both cognitive/social psychology at Bard College and Method Acting at the Actor's Studio in New York.

I promise it'll be your weekly source of weirdness, positivity and performance-related awesomeness.

Unsubscribe at any moment if it sucks (you won't, it's amazing)

love
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
If you're at all intrigued by this content, here's a 4 minute video about The 3 Steps I Took to Evolve as a Performer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc0CdGA-G1w&t=1s
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Newsletter about performance, lighting, scripting and more! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL