The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » X by James Conti (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1866 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Magic from Holland has released some really cool magic.
I feel that they are becoming a great source of new magic effects.
Their latest offer is very visual and looks like a camera trick.
Have a look guys!

More info
http://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=60346


Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1405 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
I love how easily X can be adapted. When I saw the wedding rings linking presentation… nice... exactly what I need for wedding exhibitions...

MoM have it on the site now with FREE worldwide shipping.

here: https://www.magicshop.co.uk/x-james-conti

It’s expected to release on September 11th

Hope this helps
Dominic
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Hey guys! Magic from Holland and myself are extremely proud of X! I'm here to answer any questions you may have Smile
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
850 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
Yeh sure how does it work
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2017, magic in mind wrote:
Yeh sure how does it work


I wish I knew that too! Smile
How about you pick it up and tell me!
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
dr_catman
View Profile
New user
Singapore
74 Posts

Profile of dr_catman
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2017, James Conti wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2017, magic in mind wrote:
Yeh sure how does it work


I wish I knew that too! Smile
How about you pick it up and tell me!


I just might have to pick this up. Can the final card by examined by the spectator?
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2017, dr_catman wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2017, James Conti wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2017, magic in mind wrote:
Yeh sure how does it work


I wish I knew that too! Smile
How about you pick it up and tell me!


I just might have to pick this up. Can the final card by examined by the spectator?


Due to the simple handling of the routine, the card can be handed out for examination by the spectator immediately after the reveal and can be kept as a souvinear if they wish Smile
I hope you enjoy X!
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
dr_catman
View Profile
New user
Singapore
74 Posts

Profile of dr_catman
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2017, James Conti wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 10, 2017, dr_catman wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2017, James Conti wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2017, magic in mind wrote:
Yeh sure how does it work


I wish I knew that too! Smile
How about you pick it up and tell me!


I just might have to pick this up. Can the final card by examined by the spectator?


Due to the simple handling of the routine, the card can be handed out for examination by the spectator immediately after the reveal and can be kept as a souvinear if they wish Smile
I hope you enjoy X!


Sounds awesome. Thanks heaps James
King14
View Profile
Loyal user
243 Posts

Profile of King14
Can the changed card be handed out without any cleanup as this will be the first thing a spectator will want to examine. Thanks for any info.
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Quote:
On Sep 11, 2017, King14 wrote:
Can the changed card be handed out without any cleanup as this will be the first thing a spectator will want to examine. Thanks for any info.


The changed card is cleaned up immediately in the routine taught, lightning fast. Nothing palmed away, weird movements, etc... its natural and as fast as lighting.
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
jugagien
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of jugagien
How durable are the gimmicks?
Are there any thread / f*ap involved?
Are the gimmicks come premade and no arts/crafts involved?

Thanks!
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2607 Posts

Profile of tophatter
DL then hand it out that's what it looks like to me hopefully no E******S
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2017, jugagien wrote:
How durable are the gimmicks?
Are there any thread / f*ap involved?
Are the gimmicks come premade and no arts/crafts involved?

Thanks!


Hey, I can't go into the method on this forum obviously, but it's a very simplistic and durable gimmick.
There's absolutely no reason the premade gimmick won't last you for a very long time!
If something ever happens, you are taught in the download how to make a new gimmick, as well as receiving the supplies necessary in the box!
James
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1711 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Magic World just posted a very positive review of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro2ayKTxQl8

Nice work James, it looks great!
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Kaan
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of Kaan
Hi everyone

here is my review of X by James Conti.
It is a little late but still worth sharing Smile
Hope it helps!





Best,
Kaan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » X by James Conti (5 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL