We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NOC Original Deck Printed at USPCC by The Blue Crown (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1975 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Like many of you I have enjoyed using NOC decks for their simple style.

Now, after waiting 3 years, NOC is going back to being printed by US Playing Card stock.

There is a selection of Black, Red, Blue, Green or Yellow.

Check out the entire series here https://www.murphysmagic.com/Search.aspx?f=19

Also, for those of you that don't know, NOC's are marked for suit!
To learn more about these cards and ask any questions about the marking system, and more...join my friend Alex Pandrea talking about the original NOC series on YouTube today at noon, PST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnPZOd3vuus
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
M Pitcher
View Profile
Elite user
Around the block
428 Posts

Profile of M Pitcher
Thanks Titanas, I like the USPCC stock.
eboetcker
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, FL
179 Posts

Profile of eboetcker
PURPLE?!? I still have one V1 NOC deck in Purple. I don't want to use it yet though.

Either way, so happy they are coming to USPCC again. I have hated the stock on them lately.
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
1579 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2017, eboetcker wrote:
Either way, so happy they are coming to USPCC again. I have hated the stock on them lately.

The NOC v3 deck was printed by Expert Playing Card Company (EPCC) in Taiwan, personally I loved the handling of those.

Out of curiosity, what is it that you don't like about the EPCC stock, and why do you prefer USPCC?
Jacobcapper
View Profile
New user
Melbourne, Australia
11 Posts

Profile of Jacobcapper
I'm not sure if it was the cards, the weather or just finding something that wasn't actually there but I felt like NOC v3 (EPCC) were more plastic-y? and seemed to clump faster than the USPCC NOC's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NOC Original Deck Printed at USPCC by The Blue Crown (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL