The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Shout out to DAVE BONSALL at Propdog ! (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
I purchased Ring Flight Revolution from Propdog. Unfortunately it arrived with the ring clip un-attached to the line.

I called, Dave came on the line and offered a full replacement unit, with shipping of mine back to them. I told him I just need some guidance putting things back in working condition.

He made a 4 minute personalized youtube video, addressing me by name. He put his unit in my condition and then walked through in minute detail all the steps I needed to take to get things put back together.

So a BIG, BIG shout-out to Dave Bosnall for going above and beyond to provide the best customer service I've ever received from ANY vendor of a magic prop.

THANKS DAVE !!
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
The device was a bit pricey, but man it's slick ! And Dave's complete routine is killer. Utilizing the JOL Plus wallet (laying on the floor the entire time) with ring to sealed envelope as the kicker.
RevConfused
View Profile
New user
Yorkshire, UK
65 Posts

Profile of RevConfused
I saw the video he put up for you as I got a notification that he'd posted a video. I had a similar experience with Dave where I purchased a second hand RFR and called him to see if I could buy the dvd that would have come with it. Not only did he immediately offer me the dvd for free, he also more or less insisted that I post him the RFR so he could service it to as new condition, and refused any payment...not even postage.
Propdog aren't always the cheapest, but, Dave is a person I will gladly spend money with time and again purely based on his service.

And, I am 1000% with you on the JOL plus too...it's my favourite CTW.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Ring Flight Revolution has been the best ring flight since its' introduction, and still remains so today. Other magic inventors/dealers could learn a lot from Dave.
Jmolomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Victorville
332 Posts

Profile of Jmolomagic
I purchased a used Ring Revolution Flight from Surplus on Facebook. It ended up breaking in a week. It was also passed it 2 year warranty. I emailed Dave and he told me to send it in and a month later I had what I think was brand new Ring Flight. Top notch customer service, that truly backs up their product. A+++++++++
Jonathan Molo
360-989-6602
www.JonathanMolo.com
dustboy
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of dustboy
Dave did me a big favour a short while ago for free. Must admit, I was deeply impressed and he has earned repeat orders from me. Well done Dave.
magikmax
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
113 Posts

Profile of magikmax
PropDog is one of the first places I go for new magic, I have received fantastic service from them over the last 2 years of ordering (I discovered them after seeing Dave Bonsall lecturing at Blackpool a couple of years back), and when I had an issue with a Tango coin set I ordered, it was put right straight away. I have both their Ring Flight and several JOL wallets, and can't fault them at all. Highly recommended.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Ditto!
PropDog is my go to for 21st century phantom cut outs and custom pop-eyed popper decks
They seem to have many things you cannot find elsewhere.
And his customer service is fantastic.
Props to PropDog crew!
Jmolomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Victorville
332 Posts

Profile of Jmolomagic
PropDog is awesome!

Just yesterday I received a JOL Plus Wallet from Penguin Magic. I opened the sealed package and found a different wallet in the correct box. I contacted both Penguin and PropDog and PropDog immediately emailed me back with an offer to send me the correct wallet and for my trouble they would let me keep the other wallet. Who does that these days.

Even though PropDog is across the pond, I will be ordering from them from now on. Quality customer service and magic. You can't ask for a better magic shop.
Jonathan Molo
360-989-6602
www.JonathanMolo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Shout out to DAVE BONSALL at Propdog ! (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL